Annuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attenzione..please a tutti voi che siete su amv.org!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Attenzione..please a tutti voi che siete su amv.org!

Ho visto che quelli di voi che hanno la loro pagina personale su amv.org hanno linkato i loro music videos su Dba! Ora per noi va anche bene che li linkiate.... ma ci pare più corretto (e magari sarebbe meglio anche per voi) che il link fosse diretto alla vostra pagina personale di archivio (visto che tutti l'avete!) e non al mv in questione!
    In tal modo, almeno il nome di DBA pure lo vedono in alto sulla vostra pagina di archivio (e mi pare anche giusto!) e poi hanno l'occasione di vedere anche tutti i vostri mv e non solo quello che avevano intenzione di scaricare in quel momento!

D'altronde si tratta di linkare la VOSTRA pagina di archivio e non la pagina dell'indice dell'archivio...non mi pare una cosa disdicevole!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

ah, volevo far notare che il link al mio furikourios è cannato ;_;

io volevo linkare la pagina, ma i miei altri mv son disgustosi -.-''''
    The more the sense of ignorance
    The more intense is the pain

Comment

È il link che è sbagliato! O meglio dopo l'ultimo blocco di aruba abbiamo ricreato gli archivi con la parola "videos" davanti e quindi quelli di prima non sono più validi!
      Questo è quello giusto

(e comunque nella pagina inglese era giusto! )

http://www.dbastudio.net/videos/picc...ri_trailer.zip

Per quanto riguarda gli altri tuoi mv....basta dircelo e li togliamo e magari ne fai qualche altro nuovo più bello!!!

Comment

veggie, credo che questa lettera di amv ti interessi :

Hey,

It's finally time to start letting the general membership upload vids to the Dangling Carrot! For each week day during the next two weeks, 5000 members per day will be added to the "allow upload" list of users until all members are allowed to upload. Today it's user numbers 15001 through 20000 and you're one of those! So, here is what to do to upload:

1. IMPORTANT: Clear your browser cookies/cache before going to the site. The method for how cookies are used at the site has been slightly modified. If you are using the old cookie, you will get bumped off of the "confirm upload" page and brought back to the members main page or the login page.

2. Once your cookies are clear, log into the main site (not the forum) go to the "request upload" page by clicking the "upload video" link on the member main page.

3. Upload the video via FTP using the information provided by the request page.

4. Once the video is uploaded, click on the "upload video" link again. This will bring you to the "confirm upload" page. This page will allow you to download the video you have uploaded so that you can check for completeness. Don’t try to download the video via FTP; the FTP download bandwidth is very limited, but the confirm page download bandwidth is not limited.

5. FTP access per video expires 24 hours after it was requested. If you are in the middle of an upload and the time expires, you can still upload with the current open connection, but you will no longer be able to make new FTP connections with that username/password combination.

6. After you are satisfied that the video is uploaded correctly, click the radio button next to the video file name and click the "confirm video" button. If it file was uploaded incorrectly, you may either re-upload the video using the FTP information given in step 2, or you may cancel the upload and get a fresh FTP username/password.

You may upload as many videos as you like. But, the Carrot server storage space is limited, so keep that in mind and only upload the videos you think are "good". The full Golden Donut will have a much larger storage capacity. As soon as more donations come in, we can upgrade the storage capacity.

Thanks again and have fun!! ^_^

Phade.

www.AnimeMusicVideos.org

in pratica d'ora in poi potremo uppare sui server di amv...
        http://mcdado.altervista.org/_alterv...loyd_live8.jpg

http://www.rockline.it/images/rockline_468x60.jpg

Comment

Ok, ho linkato alla mia pagina di archivio!
          Have a bandit day!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da McDado
            veggie, credo che questa lettera di amv ti interessi :

[i]Hey,

It's finally time to start letting the general membership upload vids to the Dangling Carrot! Etc...with the current open connection, but you will no longer be able to make

In pratica d'ora in poi potremo uppare sui server di amv...
            Sì ho ricevuto anch'io quella email!!! Ma questo vale più che altro per voi...nel senso che adesso voi potreste caricare i vostri mv sull'ftp di amv.org e lì...sulla vostra pagina di amv linkarli dall'ftp di amv (quindi potrete mettere anche quelli giganti in un unico file senza dover "subire" le nostre limitazioni!) Noi, per quanto riguarda i music videos "pubblicati" su dba preferiamo tenerli linkati dai nostri account!

Comment

fatto ank'io!

ah va bene se ho lasciato il link diretto oltre a quello indiretto?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
                Per quanto riguarda gli altri tuoi mv....basta dircelo e li togliamo e magari ne fai qualche altro nuovo più bello!!!
                sì dai toglili é.è x altri mv... ovviamente son già al lavoro
                The more the sense of ignorance
                The more intense is the pain

Comment

Mi sembra giusto, provvederò il prima possibile.
                  "Ore wa Kintor demo Trunks demonai...
                  Ore wa kisama no tausu muru na de!"

Comment

Working...
                  X