• Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Spencer preannuncia 14 giochi firmati Xbox Game Studios

Saranno presentati durante la conferenza all'E3

Continua a leggere la notizia
    https://www.gamesurf.it

University game dev papers essaytyper.pro

Phil Spencer ha anche affermato (in un'intervista di mezzo mese fa) che ora stanno probabilmente costruendo forme di giochi narrativi più tradizionali di quelle che hanno creato nella storia di Xbox. Mi è piaciuto soprattutto suonare Viva Pinata. Ho giocato a questo gioco su XCloud un paio di mesi fa.

Comment

I like it. drift boss has various features that make it fun and addictive.

Comment

State of Decay 2 has incredible replayability. I bought that game for $30 came out and put an insane amount of time into it about 800 hrs. I find myself wanting to go back to it whenever there is a new update.

Meanwhile Sony has a game like Detroit Become Human Mapquest around the same time. They charged $70 for it and you'd be lucky to even get 20 hours into it.​

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da liamsmith Visualizza Messaggio
          State of Decay 2 has incredible replayability. I bought that game for $30 came out and put an insane amount of time into it about 800 hrs. I find myself wanting to go back to it whenever there is a new update.

Meanwhile Sony has a game like Detroit Become Human Mapquest around the same time. They charged $70 for it and you'd be lucky to even get 20 hours into it.​
          Two different kind of games, impossible to compare, IMHO. Anyway, a game is not just a number of hours played
          Tiscali ADSL Gaming 20/1

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da liamsmith Visualizza Messaggio
            State of Decay 2 has incredible replayability. I bought that game for $30 came out and put an insane amount of time into it about 800 hrs. I find myself wanting to go back to it whenever there is a new update. quordle

Good job!

Comment

Working...
            X