• New Video.

Hey, this is a new video I just finished some days ago:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=58937

Hope you to like it...

Why haven't you checked out my vid?
    Please, give it a chance +.+

It's not that bad... please!

Comment

I downloaded it but haven't had yet the time to watch it. So you have to be patient... please you too!!!!
      I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Lol, esta bien, gracias por bajar el video =P

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da DJ Jaime
          Lol, esta bien, gracias por bajar el video =P
          Well, finally I saw your vid (and soon after the one of your friend Kenny... )
          I realized you put in it much effort and work and in special effects and in editing but, even if you explain in your comment on amv.org the meaning of the different parts, I'm sorry but this vid doesn't tell me anything... many, many clips, most of them repeated more than once, overlapped and interlaced but however it seems to me only a big medley of random clips...
          I saw that you received gratifying opinions about this vid but I expressed only my personal think....

P.S. I read your comment on amv.org page about the fact that "your idea may sound quite similar to another video made by my friend kenny_kendall, but for this video I never stealed clips from her AMV."... well I don't say you stealed clips but however the fact that you and Kenny used many identical clips are a little boring...
          I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

hmmmm *watches the two vids again*... your right veggie o_O

Comment

Working...
            X