new video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• new video

hey all, i know its too soon and all.. but i made a new video its called i want to be the one you wanted me to be
    heres the link
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=59822
    enjoy!

Hi Kenny/Keo
    I've just downloaded and seen the vid but I don't like it very much... sorry!
    You said in your comment on amv.org that your "music video is about Gohan and Goku, its a very unique video about them" but I've seen many vids about Gohan and Goku like yours and more than this it seems that the clips were put randomly... ok all they are Gohan & Goku's clips but... randomly.
    However this is my opinion... maybe I'm wrong and most other people like it... so good luck!!

P.S. Did you realize that you and your friend DJ Jaime used about the same clips for your vids? (Not all the clips but many of them)
    I've just watched both the vids, one after the other and I noticed this boring thing
    P.P.S. I've just read on DJ Jaime page on amv.org that himself thinks that the vids seem quite similar...
    Last edited by Veggie; 19 January 2005, 17:44.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

hey well thx for ur honest opinion
      yeh i do know that DJ jaimes new vid is simialiar to my old one, but i think his one is better

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X