A New Dbz What You Got

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Dbz What You Got

The vid is basicly about Dbz and Dbz. I Wanted To Have A Lot Of Clips and i tink i did that.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=60698
    Last edited by Dark Angel19; 29 January 2005, 10:18.

Hi Dark Angel... but why you never give a comment or note on your videos? I think that this is not the way to attract the audience to download....
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
      Hi Dark Angel... but why you never give a comment or note on your videos? I think that this is not the way to attract the audience to download....

Well I Suck In English.

Comment

Comment

Ah Ah Ah Divertente...

Ankora di più la reazione di Veggie...

Mwa, skarikerò il video...
          "Ore wa Kintor demo Trunks demonai...
          Ore wa kisama no tausu muru na de!"

Comment

How do you get pictures when you write

Comment

Well Dark Angel19, I like your vid and should like to host in our music videos section but there is a problem...
              You made your vid with the audio UNCOMPRESSED!!! That's the reason you and many other creators obtain files so large!!! I opened your vid with Virtual Dub and compressed only the audio (maintaining the same 44100 stereo 16 bit of the original) and making direct stream copy of the video and it came out a reasonable file of about 29 MB!
              So if it's OK for you we'll put online this latest version.... but however you should send me a "note of the author" to accompany your vid in our music videos section...

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
                Well Dark Angel19, I like your vid and should like to host in our music videos section but there is a problem...
                You made your vid with the audio UNCOMPRESSED!!! That's the reason you and many other creators obtain files so large!!! I opened your vid with Virtual Dub and compressed only the audio (maintaining the same 44100 stereo 16 bit of the original) and making direct stream copy of the video and it came out a reasonable file of about 29 MB!
                So if it's OK for you we'll put online this latest version.... but however you should send me a "note of the author" to accompany your vid in our music videos section...
                sure you can do it
                I Wanted To Have A Lot Of Clips and i tink i did that.
                and i is basicly about dbz after ep 200 but there is so clips from Cell Saga to.
                And 1 from Trunks.
                Last edited by Dark Angel19; 03 February 2005, 10:54.

Comment

ok i downloaded it and i am sorry to say that i don't like it!
                  The timing was not really good and well the effects you tried to add didn't really give anything to the video!
                  I think you should have taken more care on the timing!Look at Velocity for example the timing is explosive and fast just like the song and if you don't add such a timing you should at least try to add sum lyrical matching which wasn't seeable in your amv!

Overall i am sorry but i just didn't liked it the quality was ok but well the timing and lyrical matching wasn't good sorry
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X