Take a look at my music vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at my music vid

This one was my best so far I think.Do you think it can be on the site?Well tell me what you think

Title:Rollin

Song:Rollin

By:Limp Bizkit,Redman.Method man,DMX

Created by:SSJ Goshin 4

Download Now!

Hi s.s. Goshin

I don't know exactly how I can tell you... I know I'll give you sorrow....
    I often wonder how some AMV creators can talk about their own vids calling them "best so far"... If those are their best, I must think that the others are very bad...

About your vid... windows movie maker is not a good video editing program and wmv format is not the right format if you wanna make good AMVs... (maybe that codec is good but almost nobody is able to use it perfectly) So the images show all the bugs of a wmv video and it's pixellous... The clips you used are too much different in quality and resolution and there is not a good timing... you have to practise more and more....
    Please don't be discouraged... even the best AMV creators made ordinary vids at their beginning!
    Last edited by Veggie; 09 April 2005, 22:33.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
      Hi s.s. Goshin

I don't know exactly how I can tell you... I know I'll give you sorrow....
      I often wonder how some AMV creators can talk about their own vids calling them "best so far"... If those are their best, I must think that the others are very bad...

About your vid... windows movie maker is not a good video editing program and wmv format is not the right format if you wanna make good AMVs... (maybe that codec is good but almost nobody is able to use it perfectly) So the images show all the bugs of a wmv video and it's pixellous... The clips you used are too much different in quality and resolution and there is not a good timing... you have to practise more and more....
      Please don't be discouraged... even the best AMV creators made ordinary vids at their beginning!

-_-" well.........I donno I dont think there bad.....Feh all I have is windows movie maker so dont keep bugging me about it....I actully like it and in my opinion its my fav!!!!!!!!!!!And my other ones arent bad ok?!?!.......I dont have anyother programs and i dont know where to find other ones.....Jezz.....Its hard to understand this place......Ermmm cause of the lang thats why I dont really go to the forums...Sorry had to say that....Ermm anyway all my friends like my vids and if icould I would show you my other vids.Give me advice if you can cause you didnt help me that much....

Comment

so your other vids are ok but worse than this one since this is your best amv?......>_> uhh ok...
        also you shouldn't be hard on veggie she is only giving you an honest opinion. I always think that an honest opinion is better than lying.

Comment

You can post here your next vids when you want... I only give my own opinion and don't claim to be the best judge...
          I'm happy for you if your friends like your vid... but what I said is what I think...
          I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Working...
          X