New Fma Amv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fma Amv

I guess noone cared for my naruto vid =( oh well here is my fma vid called "Guilty"
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=81539

please at least one person answer >_>.....thank you ^_^

Originariamente Scritto da Fuze
    I guess noone cared for my naruto vid =( oh well here is my fma vid called "Guilty"
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=81539

please at least one person answer >_>.....thank you ^_^
    Full Metal Alchemist wil be our next special guest star in 10-15 days so if your vid is worth we'll be happy to host it but... another file too big!!!
    I'll go and download it but, sorry, if you don't make smaller size vids there is no hope they can be put on our site!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

I have a 24mb rmvb version that will work?

im sending it to your email address
      Last edited by Fuze; 22 July 2005, 16:51.

Comment

Hey Veggie if I do a very good FMA amv. Can you put mine up. If so I'll put it in rm. I'll start downloading some FMA episodes.
        http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b5..._WS/my-sig.jpg

Comment

I have a 24mb rmvb version that will work?

im sending it to your email address
          Don'T send it!!!
          I saw the vid.... I like it but you cannot think to become a very expert creator if you make your vid using a so high bitrate!!! Higher than 2100 kbps.
          In my opinion, a good work should get the right ratio between good quality and reasonable bitrate: you should manage to maintain a good quality using a not too high bitrate! It's too easy to make a good quality video with a so high bitrate!
          This is my proposal (cause I should like to publish your vid in our special):
          from the original project (I hope you saved it) try to make a version with a 1000-1300 kbps bitrate and resizing it to 320 x 240 (cause I saw that the 640 x 480 version you made is not so clear in quality... you use a too high resolution, in my opinion).
          I've just tried to make a 1300 kbps 320 x 240 version of your vid compriming the file you published on amv.org (to see how it came out in size and quality) and it is good, but I think that it's better if you try using your original project not yet compressed.
          Let me know how about it! and however... compliments for the vid!
          Last edited by Veggie; 23 July 2005, 11:26.

Comment

I dont have the original anymore sorry T_T The one you have will have to do

Comment

I dont have the original anymore sorry T_T The one you have will have to do
              Uhm.... then I want to show you the version I obtained and if for you is ok, I'll get it for the special. I am uploading it on one of our domains.
              Post here your email where I can send the temporarily link to download it!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggeto Ws
                Hey Veggie if I do a very good FMA amv. Can you put mine up. If so I'll put it in rm. I'll start downloading some FMA episodes.
                If your vid is better than the ones I've just selected... But how can you make a very good video in a few days?
                However it's not needed the rm format: read the things I told Fuze about his music video and use a bitrate not too high but mantain a good quality. Your vid won't come out too large size!

Comment

you can send the link to fuze824@gmail.com

oh one question..what codec did you use for the video?

Comment

Oh and Fuze great amv. One of the best FMA amv's I've seen so far. Does anyone know any good encoders to avi. I have one that makes pixles.

Comment

Thanks bro =D

Comment

Veggie I got to ask. Why the sudden change in the current Guest Star. Naruto was up for a very long time and Wolf's Rain's only been up for like 1-2 months. On the next Guest Star can you put Bleach?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggeto Ws
                          Veggie I got to ask. Why the sudden change in the current Guest Star. Naruto was up for a very long time and Wolf's Rain's only been up for like 1-2 months. On the next Guest Star can you put Bleach?
                          Wolf's Rain special is up since march 20, so it's more than 4 months!
                          And the next FMA special will be online in 1-2 weeks. There is not a rule for us to put online a special music video but it's only question of time and interest to find cause we have so many things we work on....
                          And the special guest star is not a thing that you can request, sorry!

Comment

Working...
                          X