Yet Again Veggie I need Your Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Again Veggie I need Your Help

hi veggie sorry for annoying you again but....i just got some great ideas!
    Well I'd be so pleased and honoured if you could maybe make some Mr.Satan/Hercule clips because i got a great idea in mind for him and i'm sure you'd like it a lot^^

well anyways if you say no it's ok also

thanks a bunch my lady
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

I made the clips (Piccolo vs Imperfect Cell) you requested before other clips because you said you needed them urgently.
    Now I have to satisfy other people... sorry!
    And however here is the list of some Mr. Satan clips (don't call him Hercule just here in a DB site where we try to use all the original names) in our NO Audio HQ Clips section!
    It's not hard because there is a clear description of the content near each clip!

Majin Buu Saga[list][*]Goku is now thinking to fuse with Satan... he's depressed by the eventual result![/list]Androids and Cell Saga[list][*]People acclaim Mr. Satan as the one who defeated Cell.[*]Here is on air Mr. Satan Special...[/list]Movies and Specials (movie 9)[list][*]Gohan is in danger... but suddenly Mr. Satan comes to the battlefield with his vehicle![/list]
    I know they are only few clips but try to make a list of what you prefer among all the parts of DBZ (or DBGT) showing Mr. Satan and then I could make something for you...
    You cannot pretend that I go and re-watch all the episodes searching for the things that can be right for you!
    Last edited by Veggie; 22 August 2005, 20:08.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

of course not veggie and you don't have to neither!

Thanks for your help i'll go n check out the clips myself so that you don't have to look everything up again!

thanks anyways^^
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X