Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball Z- What I'm Made Of

Hey, my Italian's not great, so I've used an online translator:

Ciò è il mio video di musica. Scatti l'immagine per trasferirlo dal sistema centrale verso i satelliti. La ho fatta che usando Windows MovieMaker quando sono stato annoiato. Utilizza le clip dal film di Broly. Spero che lo gradiate. Spero che potrebbe essere aggiunto al luogo principale.

EDIT: There appears to be a forum error so my topic may have gone through multiple times. If so, please delete the duplicate topics. Thanks.
    (Sembra essere un errore della tribuna. Molti dello stesso soggetto possono essere fatti. Prego soggetti duplicati di cancellazione. Grazie.)

Originariamente Scritto da Majin Sam
    Hey, my Italian's not great, so I've used an online translator...

It's not needed you used a translator!
    In this forum many people are able to use English and understand what you say!
    So the next time do write as you desire!

In the meanwhile I go and download your vid... I hope it's good even if you made it with Windows Movie Maker (I hate wmv format! )
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

I saw the vid...
      sorry but this is not a true music video: it's just some clips put one after the other and most of them are absolutely out of timing. There is not work on editing (you used the clips entirely without your own personal work) and the footage shows the DivX logo!
      Many many times in the past I told people (here int his forum) how you can disable it!
      And more than this... just like I expected, the wmv format shows the usual lacks...

Well, sorry for this hard words! Don't be discouraged and do improve your capabilities with more practice!
      I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

yep always listen to what she says!She helped me at first too n now....mwhahaha thanks again my lady
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X