Redemption - The Hope Of A Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Redemption - The Hope Of A Race

Hey there, I just signed up to the forum because I wanted to premiere a new video of mine. I've been going to DBA for a few years now and always been watching AMV's, and now finally I'm hoping I can get a chance to premiere a new video of mine in your Dream Music Videos. The link to it is here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=105281

I hope you really like it and consider premiering it to your site, it's my first big jump to my editing skills and just wanted people to get to notice this video. It'll be greatly appreciated if you do, thanks.

~ Torankusu

I go and download it... it's too much big size to be posted on Dragon Ball Arena, however I'll watch it and give you my opinion!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Oh, well in any case I have a 60 MB version of it as well, in case you accept that size.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Torankusu
        Oh, well in any case I have a 60 MB version of it as well, in case you accept that size.

Ehy, your vid is very nice but a 60 MB version of it is too big size too!
        Why did you put so long ending titles enriched by other clips (they are over than a minute!).... that's one of the reason it's so much large size!
        I'm sorry but we only can accept files up to 50 MB!
        I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Working...
        X