Epiphany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Epiphany

Yep, newly made video just recently uploaded. Go take a look and leave any and all opinions please, they'll be very appreciated.

Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=113025

The video is just mostly about Trunks and Gohan, but in Trunks's eyes and views. This video is just basically trying to express Trunks's feelings and view on what he sees when seeing Gohan dead. Remembering flashbacks of all the times they spent together in every way, also a DBZ video in which NO ACTION takes place in. Everything insignificant in Trunks's mind is in black and white except for the two of them, I believe it expresses his thoughts very well and what people may go through when going through an impact like this (No guarentee)

I really hope you consider this video to be uploaded now in the Dream Music Videos, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I 've seen so many Trunks vids during these years... and honestly yours doesn't seem different from the others.

It's a good vid, good quality of the foootage but, I repeat, it's very similar to many other Trunks vids. It's true that you used the particular colour and black and white except for Trunks and Gohan, but I saw this before in other vids, years ago.
    I know it's difficult to do something new.... I'm sorry
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Working...
    X