hey veggie or gogeta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• hey veggie or gogeta

can you update the dragonball clips where goku and piccolo fight. Can you put some where goku is celebrating he won. like when hes in the air. Also can you put some where goku fights tien in the 23rd tournament.

thank you

Originariamente Scritto da dbgohan08
    can you update the dragonball clips where goku and piccolo fight. Can you put some where goku is celebrating he won. like when hes in the air. Also can you put some where goku fights tien in the 23rd tournament.

thank you
    OK but give us a few days to cut them from episodes and publish 'cause we've other stuff to prepare this week!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
      OK but give us a few days to cut them from episodes and publish 'cause we've other stuff to prepare this week!
      ok thanks in advance.

Comment

can you update the dragonball clips where goku and piccolo fight.
        Hey but I see that there are many clips of Goku and Piccolo fight.... and they are not old...

Also can you put some where goku fights tien in the 23rd tournament.
        We've just put online 5 clips from episode 139 when the fight Goku vs Tenshinhan starts!

Do you need some particular scene?
        I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

thanks i know but i want him when goku's celebrating like after he gets the bean and he goes in the air. then he celebrates some more then he flies toward kami.

Comment

Working...
          X