Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• DBZ: Princes of the Universe

Hi..

I was wondering if anyone had an old DBZ music video that was set to the Princes of the Universe by Queen. The music video was clips of Revenge of Cooler. The first time I saw it was in 2000. It is one of my favorite and I was wondering if anyone had it or knew where to find it?

Young_cute_mage

Mh... I have more old Music Videos. I saw this one, but I don't know if I saved it...
    http://madmay.altervista.org/_alterv...ndopiccolo.jpg

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Young_cute_mage
      Hi..

I was wondering if anyone had an old DBZ music video that was set to the Princes of the Universe by Queen. The music video was clips of Revenge of Cooler. The first time I saw it was in 2000. It is one of my favorite and I was wondering if anyone had it or knew where to find it?

Young_cute_mage
      That vid was never published here on our site! Here we had a "Princes of Universe" DBZ music video but was in real media format (if I am right it was in 450 kbps) and didn't have Revenge of Cooler clips at all!
      I own in my personal archives hundreds of AMVs but it seems to me I don't have that! Sorry
      I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

I think I have it on a cd somewhere, but i remember that it give me some problem to play because it was in the old asf format. It was one of my favourite too. The music video was from DaClifster of kaiohken.net (the site went offline many years ago).

Comment

Ehy MIK0 I didn't think he could talk about that one cause it was an asf.... maybe I have it too cause I have a Kaiohken.net music vids archive. I go and try to find it!

Comment

Well, I found it but I don't think that's the music vid he was talking about: the title is "Prince of power" and is entirely dedicated to Vegeta, so it contains just a little clip (few seconds) from movie 6 and other Vegeta's clips.
            It is about 8 mb and 3:42 but I could player only using the old wp.player2 cause the new program can't reproduce it!
            Ehy Young_cute_mage tell us if it could be the one you're looking for!

Comment

I found it too, but mine is 11mb, 3:49 and named "Princes of the Universe" featuring Goku and Vegeta Vs Metal Cooler. I can barely play it with media player classic and some codec installed (no use in trying WMP). I'm pretty sure that it is the one.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da MIK0
                I found it too, but mine is 11mb, 3:49 and named "Princes of the Universe" featuring Goku and Vegeta Vs Metal Cooler. I can barely play it with media player classic and some codec installed (no use in trying WMP). I'm pretty sure that it is the one.
                Well, by sure you've found it!!
                In my Kaioken.net archive (they wrote kaioken without the "h") I have 4 vids:

DBZ - Battle of Majins
                DBZ - Prince of Power
                DBZ-GT - Better Sweet Symphony
                Vegita.eyeoftiger

They are all asf (at that time most of US creators used that format) and I don't have that "Princes of the Universe"

Comment

Well dear Young_cute_mage

MIK0 sent me the vid you was looking for! It's just the one you told about but it is in asf format so you could have some problems in playing it.
                  However if you want it, please post here your reply and email address so I'll upload it on our server and I'll send you the link. ^_-

Comment

DBZ: Princes of the Universe Music Viedo

Originariamente Scritto da MIK0
                    Hey, thank you for finding it for me. Please send it to ebice82@yahoo.com. Thank you all for looking for it for me.

Young_cute_mage

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Young_cute_mage
                      Hey, thank you for finding it for me. Please send it to ebice82@yahoo.com. Thank you all for looking for it for me.

Young_cute_mage
                      Well, I've just sent you an email!
                      Remember that the file will be up only 24 hours then I'll delete it.

Comment

DBZ Video

Hi thanks again for sending it to me. Only problem is that I can't get the sound to work. Any suggestions? I tried to download a new codex, but wouldn't work even then. *sighs* Thanks.

Young_cute_mage

Comment

I use this codec pack http://cccp-project.net/
                          Read carefully the instruction before install it. I have no problem with this.

Comment

DBZ: Princes of the Universe Music Viedo

Hey,

I got it working today! It's the best DBZ music video out there. Super Saisans vs. A metal Cooler, lots of fighting and great music! Thanks to everyone for helping me to see it. It's the best!!!

Young_cute_mage

Comment

Working...
                            X