Veggie, will you accept this AMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Veggie, will you accept this AMV

This video is called Rebirth of Fusion. It's about DBZ movie 12. This is a fast pased music video. Please leave feed back comments. Enjoy

http://rapidshare.de/files/24401203/...usion.wmv.html
    sigpic

Well SUPER SAIYAN 005,I saw your AMV. Congratulation, it is a very good AMV, good realization and very good final. Moreover this is the first time I see a AMV based on movie 12 which talk also about the fight between NORMAL GOKU and FAT JANENBA. You had choice a perfect song to match with these footages. the timing in almost perfect, at the first, after, there is something wrong. Moreover I advice to you to insert also some clips about the fight between GOKU SSJ3 abd FATJANENBA, and also 1 or 2 clips about PAI KU HAN vs ULTIMATE JANENBA. The narration style is very good. I think this is your best AMV I saw. GOOD WORK GUY!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
      Well SUPER SAIYAN 005,I saw your AMV. Congratulation, it is a very good AMV, good realization and very good final. Moreover this is the first time I see a AMV based on movie 12 which talk also about the fight between NORMAL GOKU and FAT JANENBA. You had choice a perfect song to match with these footages. the timing in almost perfect, at the first, after, there is something wrong. Moreover I advice to you to insert also some clips about the fight between GOKU SSJ3 abd FATJANENBA, and also 1 or 2 clips about PAI KU HAN vs ULTIMATE JANENBA. The narration style is very good. I think this is your best AMV I saw. GOOD WORK GUY!
      Thanks man, all I want from this video is too be posted on the DBA web site. That's why I said Veggie, will you accept this AMV.
      sigpic

Comment

I think tou must only wait your great moment. GOOD LUCK!

Comment

WOW this AMV is very very beautyfull, GREAT! ( Onizuka style )

W Vegeta. ^^

Comment

hm...well man don't expect too much of a good reply from veggie...I saw it your video and well...u need some training before your vid can be added to the dream music videos i think but...I'm not veggie so....i just guess something similar will appear from her so...
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Majin_Steve87
              hm...well man don't expect too much of a good reply from veggie...I saw it your video and well...u need some training before your vid can be added to the dream music videos i think but...I'm not veggie so....i just guess something similar will appear from her so...
              Ehm, VEGGIE will give to SUPERSAIYAN005 some advices about his video. But MAJIN STEVE have reason, you have to do still some training, but I think you have good possibilities. Don't worry

O.T. MAJIN STEVE, CONGRATULATION FOR LOOK AT BOO NOW

Comment

Well, AMV not bad, but nothing to exiting or new about it.
                http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9...r1955106rh.gif
                I SEE YOU

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
                  O.T. MAJIN STEVE, CONGRATULATION FOR LOOK AT BOO NOW
                  hehe thanks man I'm glad you like it!

Comment

Majin Steve87

So you did not like any of it?
                    sigpic

Comment

well you see i am not saying it is bad but it just ain't THAT good lol
                      lemme point out some stuff...first off your timing wasn't really good.Alright yeah you switched scenes but i couldn't see that it matched the beat of the song.The beginning was somewhat of a good start but still making the speed of clips higher so that it might look more timed doesn't make it for sorry man...well anyways some things were certainly good for example your clip quality was not bad at all still it could have been a lot better for an amv in wmv with over 2000kbps...well anyways as i said you switched scenes which sometimes matched the lyrics really well so another plus there...but overall i just don't think that this video can be compared to other amv's on this site.I mean c'mon u have to admit that vids made by for example SSJVegeta17 or Valssj4 are much better than the thing you put off right here so...I know there was a time here when only very good videos were released here but...to be honest times have changed and the standarts of videos to be put on the site went down again so there may be a chance for your next video i think.So if you try to focus a little bit more on the timing of your video and try to manage some better clips to be put into the vid i'm sure you'll soon be on this site! just take your time man...it took me also a few tries to get here so....just keep on man

Comment

well you see i am not saying it is bad but it just ain't THAT good lol
                        lemme point out some stuff...first off your timing wasn't really good.Alright yeah you switched scenes but i couldn't see that it matched the beat of the song.The beginning was somewhat of a good start but still making the speed of clips higher so that it might look more timed doesn't make it for sorry man...well anyways some things were certainly good for example your clip quality was not bad at all still it could have been a lot better for an amv in wmv with over 2000kbps...well anyways as i said you switched scenes which sometimes matched the lyrics really well so another plus there...but overall i just don't think that this video can be compared to other amv's on this site.I mean c'mon u have to admit that vids made by for example SSJVegeta17 or Valssj4 are much better than the thing you put off right here so...I know there was a time here when only very good videos were released here but...to be honest times have changed and the standarts of videos to be put on the site went down again so there may be a chance for your next video i think.So if you try to focus a little bit more on the timing of your video and try to manage some better clips to be put into the vid i'm sure you'll soon be on this site! just take your time man...it took me also a few tries to get here so....just keep on man
                        Do you know when Veggie is going to post a comment? I am wondering what he is going to say. There is one video that I focused on the timing the most. Would you like me to put it up on the fourm? You could give me some comments about it
                        Last edited by SuperSaiyan005; 29 June 2006, 23:08.
                        sigpic

Comment

man by all means put it up man^^ I'm here for giving young creators some tips ^^ so just link it in this topic here you don't have to open a new one. well i'm sorry but i can't tell when veggie's gonna put up a comment here i just know that she's always busy as hell and that it'll take a lil but be sure that her comment will be really helpful

Comment

This is a DBZ Tribute. I like everything in the video. but there is one thing I don't like. When Goku is talking, it does not flow with the lyrics. Can not change it because it will mess up the video. But other than that, I think it is good. Enjoy Majin Steve87. Let me know what you think.

http://rapidshare.de/files/24507206/...ibute.wmv.html
                            Last edited by SuperSaiyan005; 30 June 2006, 03:21.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
                              This is a DBZ Tribute. I like everything in the video. but there is one thing I don't like. When Goku is talking, it does not flow with the lyrics. Can not change it because it will mess up the video. But other than that, I think it is good. Enjoy Majin Steve87. Let me know what you think.

http://rapidshare.de/files/24507206/...ibute.wmv.html
                              hehe "Dead Man Walking" XD XD another wrestling fan i see^^

well yah man that video was much better except for one audio error i liked it!The timing could be better too but it was alright!So this is the way to go man!a lil bit more timing added and your vids will be really good.So try workin on that in the future but as i said this video is a good beginning man go on like this^^

Comment

Working...
                              X