Veggie, will you accept this AMV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give you just a brief comment!
    This is your best work and one of best ever. CONGRATULATION. You must only work more on the timing, that in almost perfect yet. I think this aggressive songg are perfect to describe the DB's AMV (look also WHAT YOU GOT). Very good introduction and very good narrative style. I agree this video is referred also to the OAV (particularly I apprecciated the referements to the DBZ GAIDEN). I think you have to insert clips about BROLY, BARDOCK and about TRUNKS' ALTERNATIVE FUTURE! I think this video will be added to the AMV's archieve, but you must to do a little work's revision. CONGRATULATION and GOOD LUCK MAN!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
      I'll give you just a brief comment!
      This is your best work and one of best ever. CONGRATULATION. You must only work more on the timing, that in almost perfect yet. I think this aggressive songg are perfect to describe the DB's AMV (look also WHAT YOU GOT). Very good introduction and very good narrative style. I agree this video is referred also to the OAV (particularly I apprecciated the referements to the DBZ GAIDEN). I think you have to insert clips about BROLY, BARDOCK and about TRUNKS' ALTERNATIVE FUTURE! I think this video will be added to the AMV's archieve, but you must to do a little work's revision. CONGRATULATION and GOOD LUCK MAN!
      Are you talking about the DBZ Tribute, because if you are, thanks. But one thing, what is veggie talking about in the new thred, newist music videos?
      sigpic

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
        Are you talking about the DBZ Tribute, because if you are, thanks. But one thing, what is veggie talking about in the new thred, newist music videos?
        Ehm...pratictly yes! But you can read the content of new thread because is written also in english. In this thread she will say what AMV will pass her exam, but you must to put your video there before! But only the AMV you retain perfect!

Comment

OK! I adviced SUPERSAIYAN005 to improve lighty the DBZ TRIBUTE with the song ROLLIN, because I thing it is almost perfect and it can to enter in DBA's archieve!
          something about the clips! the second clips of the AMV (where CELL appears) have to be edited, because it is in LOW QUALITY! i advice to substitute it with another clip!
          then, I advice you to add some clips about BROLY and JANENBA....you can remove some clips about the DBZ GAIDEN and the clip about the MOVIE 5, and also some clips of DBZ you retain wrong for this AMV!

then I'll say you more thing about the clips and the timing, but, first of all, you have to reduce the weight of your AMV! 66 MB is very heavy! for this, I advice you to talk with VEGGIE....she'll help you!
          THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM WHICH GOES TO SOLVED SOON!
          GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
            OK! I adviced SUPERSAIYAN005 to improve lighty the DBZ TRIBUTE with the song ROLLIN, because I thing it is almost perfect and it can to enter in DBA's archieve!
            something about the clips! the second clips of the AMV (where CELL appears) have to be edited, because it is in LOW QUALITY! i advice to substitute it with another clip!
            then, I advice you to add some clips about BROLY and JANENBA....you can remove some clips about the DBZ GAIDEN and the clip about the MOVIE 5, and also some clips of DBZ you retain wrong for this AMV!

then I'll say you more thing about the clips and the timing, but, first of all, you have to reduce the weight of your AMV! 66 MB is very heavy! for this, I advice you to talk with VEGGIE....she'll help you!
            THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PROBLEM WHICH GOES TO SOLVED SOON!
            GOOD LUCK!
            I already gave my opinion to SuperSaiyan005 in the post "About the new AMVs" http://gamesurf.tiscali.it/forum/sho...6&page=2&pp=10

Since the things you told him to fix are not minor, maybe it is worth to start another project trying not to make the same errors!
            I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
              Since the things you told him to fix are not minor, maybe it is worth to start another project trying not to make the same errors!
              ok VEGGIE, you right! but the clips he has usedtilized are good, so the new AMV will be similar to this! uhm......then, SUPERSAIYN005 must still hard work!

Comment

Well I open my dbz tribute project and, It says the clips that are already ented are not close enough to the really clips because I made it in a different computer. So I can't really fix the dbz tribute, sorry. I am just going to take veggie's advice and make a new amv
                sigpic

Comment

I am suppriesed that people are still replying to this thred. It's like 3 months old, or even more
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X