Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten MV

Hi guys its me again :P
    Well today I got a very weird question. About 3-4 years ago I downloaded a video about the freeza saga. It was a funny song, but I liked much. The problem, those time I did not know how to download songs (Modem 56k explains all ^^). Now I got DSL (fast internet) and I wanted to download the song but I cant remember it. All I can remember is that Vegeta cried in the mv cause he wasnt strong enugh to fight freeza and Goku was stronger. And its really rare that Vegeta cries in a mv I think :P
    Well, I am not sure if you guys can help me, but just let me know if you know which mv I mean.

Originariamente Scritto da goku Visualizza Messaggio
    Hi guys its me again :P
    Well today I got a very weird question. About 3-4 years ago I downloaded a video about the freeza saga. It was a funny song, but I liked much. The problem, those time I did not know how to download songs (Modem 56k explains all ^^). Now I got DSL (fast internet) and I wanted to download the song but I cant remember it. All I can remember is that Vegeta cried in the mv cause he wasnt strong enugh to fight freeza and Goku was stronger. And its really rare that Vegeta cries in a mv I think :P
    Well, I am not sure if you guys can help me, but just let me know if you know which mv I mean.
    During all these years I've got lot of Vegeta's music videos with all types of songs, so if you aren't able to tell something more about that one you talk about, I don't think I can find it in my collection.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Well, all I remember is, that Vegeta cried in that MV, it was around 2001 when I downloaded it, song souds to be a bit older (1990-1995) and he sings 2 words which I remember goood ^^ "long long". Its not much, but you might got it in your collection, but also maybe not. I checked the archive of dbarena some mins ago, sadly I did not found it. I dont expect that you go and search it now for me, just if you got it/remember it, msg me or post :P

Comment

Working...
      X