SSJ4 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• SSJ4 Video

Hi I am Alt_z3 and I would like to know what do you think about my video SSJ4, I don't know Italian amd I would be very thankful for your opinions in English

Welcome to Dragon Ball Arena forum Alt_z3. I hope you'll stay with us long time!
    I think your vid is good enough, especially considering that you compressed it in real media format ....but we here don't like DBGT at all so most people don't appreciate your work.
    We hope you soon will make another vid so you can show your capabilities.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Aha the same in Poland, we don't like dbgt, but I have chosen gt because it is much younger then dbz, and have many fine effects I have I fine video from Cowboy Bebop but it isn't on the net, because i don't have a server. My next mvid will be from DBZ for sure. Thanks for reposting to my subject Veggie I will stay here, but i don't understand what are you people saying, I don't know italian

Comment

wow, you're from Poland? Welcome here!
        http://mcdado.altervista.org/_alterv...loyd_live8.jpg

http://www.rockline.it/images/rockline_468x60.jpg

Comment

Thanks I like it here, if I only knew Italian I would talk in other topics

Comment

Yeah! Great MV Alt! Not bad 4 your first!Great Song, really! Well done!
            --\\ You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Created //--

Comment

Welcome here! ^___^
              Many compliments for your music video, I like it!
              A girl and a fight and will be alright!

Comment

So good!!
                This is the style I like: perfect Lyrics/plot correlation (and Godsmack rocks !!) , precision in timing and a not excessive use of effects.

Bad points? Maybe too much "fade to white" and a little less effort in the end of the soundtrack: the plot seems to slow. Quality is a little crappy (but I don't really care...).

Anyway this is a nice mv, great job!!
                You stand tall!
                Have a bandit day!

Comment

Thanks for the opinions aha and SSJVegeta17 this isn't my first video it is my 17th but it is my latest and I think it is my best work.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Alt_z3
                    Thanks for the opinions aha and SSJVegeta17 this isn't my first video it is my 17th but it is my latest and I think it is my best work.
                    Whops! :P Why I remember that is your first ?? Mistake...

Comment

this my first video on db arena if you mean that, this is the truth, but in my carear it is 17th video, and a 15th from Dragon Ball

Comment

It's a very nice video
                        Good timing and fine use of effects.Congratulations!
                        Even if it's your 17th mv I think that you're a good mv maker and I'm sure that's you'll do great thing if you'll keep on working

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Alt_z3
                          this my first video on db arena if you mean that, this is the truth, but in my carear it is 17th video, and a 15th from Dragon Ball
                          Ook!

Comment

Working...
                          X