Gohan Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Gohan Tribute

Ok, this is my second Gohan clip. the song is and thhe band: Shinedown - 45, progran i used is sony vegas 8.0.a sorry for i cut the song. because i wanted to finish the clip with the end. i hope you like it. here is the link for youtube http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s5BmOUxG3mo

Bello! Molto bello! Complimenti!
    Shut up and swim

Comment

Some scenes it's too bad, like those about Trunks And Vegeta.
      It's a Gohan AMV,not Vegeta or Trunks,it’s a pity because the AMV it's so Cool.
      Sorry for my English.

Comment

yes i know but for keeping the clip i put these parts if i put somthing eles its not good timing and i tried to do it will be good

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da majin goku Visualizza Messaggio
          yes i know but for keeping the clip i put these parts if i put somthing eles its not good timing and i tried to do it will be good
          But,for the Timing you can use scenes from the Majin Bu Saga for example.
          Your AMV haven't a real plot.

Traslaste With Google,in Italian i express better.

Se volevi fare un Video su Gohan potevi evitare di usare tutte le scene della Saga Di Cell per la maggiorparte del tempo.
          Il Video andava anche bene sulla Saga di Cell ma Boljak alla fine non centrava niente.

Comment

Good AMV, but some effects aren't good.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Lorenzo GOV Visualizza Messaggio
              Good AMV, but some effects aren't good.
              Originariamente Scritto da Giacomo Super Sayan 3 Visualizza Messaggio
              But,for the Timing you can use scenes from the Majin Bu Saga for example.
              Your AMV haven't a real plot.

Traslaste With Google,in Italian i express better.

Se volevi fare un Video su Gohan potevi evitare di usare tutte le scene della Saga Di Cell per la maggiorparte del tempo.
              Il Video andava anche bene sulla Saga di Cell ma Boljak alla fine non centrava niente.
              Originariamente Scritto da majin goku Visualizza Messaggio
              Originariamente Scritto da Giacomo Super Sayan 3 Visualizza Messaggio
              Some scenes it's too bad, like those about Trunks And Vegeta.
              It's a Gohan AMV,not Vegeta or Trunks,it’s a pity because the AMV it's so Cool.
              Sorry for my English.
              Come mai parlate tutti in inglese?
              Shut up and swim

Comment

Perchè l'autore è inglese. Non scrive in inglese per vezzo.

Comment

Good video majin goku!
                  by Paolo88

Comment

Good video, I was very impressed.
                    The song also beautiful ... Congratulations!
                    Vivi, corri per qualcosa, corri per un motivo…
                    Che sia la libertà di volare o solo di sentirsi vivo…

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Davide03 Visualizza Messaggio
                      Good video, I was very impressed.
                      The song also beautiful ... Congratulations!
                      yes, is a very good video, what softwere you have use for this video?
                      Anche io ho creato un forum, http://genericforum.forumfree.net/ Ora siamo 13 e ho modificato la skin,iscrivetevi!!ve lo ordino.....................per favore.............................vi prego...............farò tutto ciò che volete XDXDXD

Comment

i used sony vegas 8.0a

Comment

ok, thank you
                          Anche io ho creato un forum, http://genericforum.forumfree.net/ Ora siamo 13 e ho modificato la skin,iscrivetevi!!ve lo ordino.....................per favore.............................vi prego...............farò tutto ciò che volete XDXDXD

Comment

That was nice. Aniway, I didn't like some scenes like the one where Gohan fights with Bojiack. If you were looking for some good clips, you could have used some Majin-Bu Saga's scenes.
                            I really liked the scene where Goku tries to hold Gohan's hand, and Vegeta kicks him. The timing was ok, but I've found boring the AMV in some points, where there was just a little of editing. In the end, I would give a 7 to this AMV.
                            sigpic
                            "...potesse poi, parlarti, prometterti partenze..
                            per posti paesi popoli in pace provenienze..."

Comment

boooooring :\
                              Scarica Guarda e Commenta i miei amv su VES
                              My MSN: shamankinghao@hotmail.it
                              Best Forum of AMV: http://amvparadise.forumfree.net/ and Mio Profilo su AMV.org

Comment

Working...
                              X