Wind of Change made by Bote online!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind of Change made by Bote online!

Abbiamo scelto il music video di Bote per inaugurare l'anno nuovo e, visto il contenuto del testo della canzone degli Scorpions, ci pare che sia proprio di buon augurio per un futuro migliore! Auguri a parte, consiglio a tutti di darci un'occhiata perchè, nonostante il tema sia piuttosto ricorrente (il rapporto nemici/amici Goku & Vegeta) mi pare che Bote lo abbia rappresentato in modo diverso dagli altri, seguendo meglio il testo della canzone anche se vorrei che ne facesse una versione avi o mpeg (magari non troppo pesante in MB! ^__-)

We chose Bote's music vid to open new year and, because of the content of Scorpions song "Wind of Change", we think it can be a good wish for a better future!
    I recommend all of you can watch it 'cause, even if the theme is not of newest (Goku & Vegeta relationship), it seems to me that Bote showed it in a different way respect to the other creators, better following the lyrics...but I hope he will make an HQ version of it (that is not too much heavy in size! )
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Niente affatto male.
    Molto ben riuscito l'intrecciarsi dei ricordi con gli avvenimenti "presenti"; il tutto senza mai perdere il riferimento al testo della canzone ed utilizzando un buon timing e delle zoomate ben dosate.
    Have a bandit day!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Bardock
      Niente affatto male.
      Molto ben riuscito l'intrecciarsi dei ricordi con gli avvenimenti "presenti"; il tutto senza mai perdere il riferimento al testo della canzone ed utilizzando un buon timing e delle zoomate ben dosate.
      Uhm...can someone translate this. I'm not good with Italian. I only understood "good timing".
      http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/bote...Fight_Club.jpg
      Wind of change

Comment

nice,nice,nice vid!
        all my compliments!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Bote
          [quote:8809a8dc64="Bardock"]Niente affatto male.
          Uhm...can someone translate this. I'm not good with Italian. I only understood "good timing".[/quote:8809a8dc64]

Sure! Here it is:

"Not bad at all. The task of interlacing "present" events and memories is successfully achieved; the whole thing without losing the correlation to the song's lyrics, performing a good timing and well dosed zooms."

More or less... :P
          Have a bandit day!

Comment

[quote:e998179ded="Bote"][quote:e998179ded="Bardock"]Niente affatto male.
            Uhm...can someone translate this. I'm not good with Italian. I only understood "good timing".[/quote:e998179ded]

Sure! Here it is:[/quote:e998179ded]

FINAL FLASH!!! YAH!!!

"Not bad at all. The task of interlacing "present" events and memories is successfully achieved; the whole thing without losing the correlation to the song's lyrics, performing a good timing and well dosed zooms."

More or less... :P
            Thanks dude. I could have made a HQ version since most of the clips I used were DVD ripped (60%), but the lower quality ones would make a huge contrast and would lower the viewers attention to. I think it looks good in .rm and a wider audience can view it this way. I might consider remaking it in the future if I find enough DVD's that is or if Veggie would be so kind to help me out once again.
            Wind of change

Comment

Well done amv!!
              You're a worthy Fight Club Champ and I hope we'll have good fights in the Battle Royal too!!

@Val
              I hope I won't fight against you in the Battle Royal !!

CYA
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

Complimenti! Sei riuscito a rendere piaceviole una canzone disgustosa!!!

, beh comunque il video è davvero bello, bravo! :P
                sigpic
                ______PGV's website ____Dragon Buffonate!!!______PGV's AMVs_____
                __DBAF website____DBAF videos____DBAF forum____DBA Fanmanga__PGV @ DeviantArt__
                Per ogni cosa che finisce c'è ne una che inizia - NEO ELITE ABLAZED ANGELS- click

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Prince GAS Vegeta
                  Mi pare che il tuo, su questa canzone, sia un parere personale e come tale dovresti esprimerlo!

Non è detto che una cosa che disgusti te sia brutta e con questo non aggiungo altro!!
                  I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Prince GAS Vegeta

, beh comunque il video è davvero bello, bravo! :P
                    Is this a good thing?
                    Wind of change

Comment

Yeah, so to say... :P

Translation:

"Compliments, you have been able to turn pleasant a disgusting song!!!
                      Anyway the video is really good, bravo! :P "
                      Have a bandit day!

Comment

Yeah, so to say... :P

Translation:

"Compliments, you have been able to turn pleasant a disgusting song!!!
                        Anyway the video is really good, bravo! :P "
                        8) Thanks Bardock.

Disgusting song?! Don't make me behead you .
                        and then

FINAL FLASH!!!

I simply love the Vegeta icon!
                        Wind of change

Comment

Working...
                        X