X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• New mvid

This is a video i recently finished,
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=30686

I would appreciate it if you all checked it out and left your opinions here and on the site(if possible)
    Thanks.
    Enjoy

OK! I'm going to download it and then let you know!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Well CraktSmurf, I have to say that your vid is quite original in the theme and good enough in the quality even if it's in rm format...
      But I think that in the final part it seems that it's missing something: Goku arrives and? You give him so little time while I think you could show something more of his reaction even if only in his face!
      However the most important thing is that you have to remove Divx logo from the vid! Didn't you know how you could it?

Comment

Im happy you enjoyed the vid i didnt want to show goku fighting but what you suggested was a good idea. unfortunately i am unaware of how to remove the Divx video
        Could you tell me how?

Comment

To disable Divx Logo you have to go in Divx folder of your PC and click on "config.exe".
          Now in the top menu you have to select "Quality setting" and you'll find some options and among these, at last, "Disable Logo" to select!

Comment

Thanks veggie for all the help you have given me with this and the clips! it is much apreciated!

Comment

Working...
            X