Good Luck, Any Improvement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck, Any Improvement?

Rate my new vid and could you tell me if i improved, or is there any room for improvement?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=31239

thanks

This is the right place!
    I didn't know you were a mv creator!
    I'm going to download your mv and let you know about it!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Well I did some vids before but they were for fun, and I paid no attention to timing. And they were my first time I started music video making.

Anyway, for Good Luck video I tried my best at getting most of the scenes perfect with the vid.

So what do you think of it, and does it need improvements?

Comment

Well...wardragon989...this is what I think about your vid...
        First of all you made a big error when you changed the resolution of the clips and give them a 352 x 240! In this way the images and especially the characters appear "squashed"!! Haven't you realise that?
        Then the song....it seems that it can not match an action music vid...at least this is my opinion so the timing it's not very good except somewhere as about the minute 2:30 (many compliments in this part )
        The vid isn't bad at all but I think you must improve your art of creation, besides the aspects I talked before, also in editing cause I think the clips you used are too much long and you should work more in this aspect!
        I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

First of all you made a big error when you changed the resolution of the clips and give them a 352 x 240! In this way the images and especially the characters appear "squashed"!! Haven't you realise that?
          To be honest no, i thought it looked ok like that, some of my friends agreed. I will have to try it in a different aspect to see if it looks better

Then the song....it seems that it can not match an action music vid...at least this is my opinion so the timing it's not very good except somewhere as about the minute 2:30 (many compliments in this part )
          The reason i choose the music was, because i saw so many action vids with fast pace music, that it would get perdictable and boring (for some people) which type of song i was using, so i decided to change it but tried to keep all the elements of fast pace action in the vid with the new song. Yes i also like that part i think it is 2:34, (when the rock explodes, with the music)

The vid isn't bad at all but I think you must improve your art of creation, besides the aspects I talked before, also in editing cause I think the clips you used are too much long and you should work more in this aspect!
          Yes i agree the clips are to long but i am still a begginner, so in time i think i will be able to use shorter clips

Comment

Working...
          X