http://ga-la.com/dragonball/films/MTV-galadb2.rmvb
    http://ga-la.com/dragonball/films/MTV-galadb1.rmvb

Title:Those Flowers/Choose Sacrifice
    FootageBGT
    Size:about 12MB,RMVB,352×288,350Kbps
    Time:5:03/4:20
    Player:RealOne

I think the frist one is better.

DBA is really the best DB site in the world!

Ehy!!!!! Welcome here to Dragon Ball Arena!!!

I'm going to download them and let you know something about!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Thank you for your support!
      I will very happy if you give me some advice after your seeing.
      You are the webmaster of the DBA, aren't you?

Comment

The webmaster of Dragon Ball Arena is Gogeta! I help him in some section and especially take care about music videos and video clips section!
        Later I'll let you know something about your vids!

Comment

Hi Stophere...well.. Those Flowers..I think there 's something wrong in your work: you made this vid with the whole ending final credits theme of DBGT! Too much long the clips...where is your work of editing? But first of all... besides the logo on left top, too big size the writings at the bottom of the vid...and the lyrics and the url of your site!!! It was better keeping the original subtitles than those!
          Choose Sacrifice
          Same thing for this second vid: absolutely no timing and too long clips and very bad quality of the audio!!!
          I Think you have to improve a lot your art of creation! harry up!

Comment

Thank you very much! Your suggestion is very sincere and useful! I just need friends like you badly! I will take your advice and improve my skill. I think my MV next be better because of your suggestion.
            Compared with the MVs on DBA, mine are very simple and basic. But you know that DB in China haven't been so popular as ten years before. There are only a few sites and bbs about DB in China now. So I made a site about DB in order to let more people in China love DB! My friends and I like DBA very much. Some of the MVs on DBA are well known to us. But there was no Chinese DB MV several days before. So mine is the first two. "Choose Sacrifice" is the first one and it is a beta version. "Those Flowers" is full of my hard working and sadness because I will say goodbye to DB for several moths. I'm love DB so much and that is the only thing I can do for DB. Now I send them to DBA, first, I want friends like you to give me some advice because here are many experts, second, I want people to know my love and know something about DB in China.
            By the way, there are some wallpapers from jumpland in my site. All those wallpapers with good quality are not on DBA and very difficult to find. And there are all the songs of DB (more than 210 in total) in my computer. I will very glad to offer them to DBA. Do you interested?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da stophere
              By the way, there are some wallpapers from jumpland in my site. All those wallpapers with good quality are not on DBA and very difficult to find. And there are all the songs of DB (more than 210 in total) in my computer. I will very glad to offer them to DBA. Do you interested?
              Well...about the wallpapers...I didn't manage to see them in your site cause I' ve got Http 303 error...is there any problem?
              About DB songs... we also have most of DB songs but it's impossible to put them online because it's danger for a site to have online too many mp3 copyrighted...but we should like to know if our version of these songs is the same you have! It's possible for you to send them to our email? or upload them somewhere just the time to give us the link and download?

Comment

Working...
              X