New Dbz Amv! - Realization ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dbz Amv! - Realization ^^

Man its been a while since i posted here. Well anyways I thought i'd post this here and see what feedback i would get here as well as from animemusicvideos.org This is my second publicly realeased amv, i think you would prolly remember my first video which didn't do so well. But im back and this video is 10 times better than my first. Enjoy!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=32384

Well Gohan...first of all...why did you use a so large resolution? 640 x 480 when the original clips are not so large!!! In this way it appears as a not good quality vid! Much better if you watch it reducing to a 320 x 240!!! In this way the quality of the images is great!
    About the vid...I think that images match the music very well at first till when they show Gohan inconscious and Goku too, but when the fight Majin Vegeta vs Majin Buu starts it seems the music doesn't manage to support the event (maybe it's needed a more action music) and somewhere the timing is not perfectly done cause the beat of the music arrives later or sooner than the "beat" of the clip!
    Excuse me if I didn't manage to better explain my opinion but I hope you can understand my words!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Hmm, yes i do know what you mean about the beat of the clips, and i did have alot trouble just trying to find the right clip to fit the musical beat. About the resolution...I think that for you that that big of a resolution is way to big because maybe you use a smaller player or something..i dunno, for me the 640 x 480 looks great and so does the 320 x 240, i just perfer the large resolution. If you want i can post a smaller resolution of the video on my own server and you might have some other thoughts to add in. If not don't worry about it. I mean its only my second amv, and Im just trying to make a good amv, and hope to get one on DBA

Comment

Working...
      X