• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• A Music Video of Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension by antigloss

Download link:
    http://ga-la.com/rc/hdmtv.rmvb

Title:I Can't Stop My Love For You
    Footageragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension(SFC)
    Size:about 12MB,RMVB,352×288,350Kbps
    Time:4:12
    Player:RealOne

Hello, everyone.
    I'm antigloss, maker of this Mtv.
    Thanks stophere for pasting my Mtv here and also told me this excellent forum.
    It seems that no many people like Hyper Dimesion(HD), so there is no any reply so far. A little disappointed.
    Anyway. Well, anyone knows some good forums or websites concern on HD? Please tell me. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I tried more than once to download your vid but there is some problems because the download doesn't start!
      I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Maybe that's because the space that stores my vid is now unaccessable.
        I can't download it either at this moment.
        I think someone must have hacked the space.
        I'll paste a reply here once the vid can be downloaded.

About the wallpapers from jumpland:
        I am sorry to say that we probably may not offer to you because it says clearly at Jumpland that the wallpapers can't be offer to anyone else!
        stophere told you he would offer them to you because he didn't know it.
        Yes, dbgala(stophere's website)offer the wallpapers to dbfans, but dbgala is not known to many, but your website is known all over the world. If someone from Jumpland sees the wallpaper on your site, what will it be, I just can't imagine. Would it be a charge from Jumpland.
        I'm so sorry.

Comment

Well, something to add, about the "Technique List".
          I think the description of "Daichiretsuzan" is wrong.
          I think "Daichiretsuzan" means "To slice the earth".

Daichiretsuzan
          It's one of the powerful attack of Freeza who stratches his arm and with two fingers shoots a beam, invisible to any human eye, that hits the enemy by surprise.
          It should be the description of Freeza beam.
          And I think "Daichiretsuzan" should be:

Comment

I'm really sorry. It's true that my space have been attacked by hackers. What a pity! But I uploaded this MV to anther space. So you can download is now. But there is a limit of the connect number on that FTP service. So if you couldn't connect at once, please try again later.
            I didn't know that the wallpapers were not allowed to be offered to anyone elas. So I have no idea neither. But I tell you that the pictures I posted in my messages are from jumpland. So you have saw 3 of them.

The download link of this MV have been changed to:
            ftp://www.168101.net_7lz:www.168101....474/hdmtv.rmvb
            Please use the tools to download and only one session from same IP allowed at a time.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da antigloss
              Well, something to add, about the "Technique List".
              I think the description of "Daichiretsuzan" is wrong.
              I think "Daichiretsuzan" means "To slice the earth".

Daichiretsuzan
              It's one of the powerful attack of Freeza who stratches his arm and with two fingers shoots a beam, invisible to any human eye, that hits the enemy by surprise.

Yes you're right!
              We'll provide as soon as possible to correct it and make a gif!
              Thanks

P.S. but the pages from the manga you posted are Chinese or Japanese?

Comment

Chinese.

And Yamucha's special move "Soukidan" is not in the Technique List:

Comment

Well, this Mtv can be downloaded now, using the Link below:

http://emu.joyie.com/host/corner/hdmtv.rmvb

Comment

And Yamucha's special move "Soukidan" is not in the Technique List:
                    Didn't you see that we've arrived till letter "R"?

This night we'll add Ryuken with the related gif an substitute Daichiretsuzan with related gif and manga table (every time I build the picture from manga by cutting the parts of the image that are not needed to understand the technique...so I don't post the whole pages as you did)

We're only two persons who take care of all the site and both of us work all day (we're not students! ) and we like to do everything the better we can, so probably we don't manage to do all the things quickly!
                    However it seems that our site is constantly updated...

Comment

Well, this Mtv can be downloaded now, using the Link below:

http://emu.joyie.com/host/corner/hdmtv.rmvb
                      Well...finally I could see this vid!
                      What could I say? I don't like it very much, even if I have to tell that it's an original vid (but one of our friends of Dragon Ball Arena made a vid like this about three years ago!!!) and it seems that you worked on it very much.
                      I think that a vid totally made with clips from games maybe is a little annoying, cause the backgrounds are too much static also if you choose different places, different colours and different characters. More than this it's very hard to realize a good timing when the moves of the characters are obviously so slow compared with the ones from anime's clips!
                      But this is only my opinion... someone could like this genre of vids I hope!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
                        but one of our friends of Dragon Ball Arena made a vid like this about three years ago!!!

Well, I'd like to watch that vid you mentioned badly!
                        Where can I find it?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
                          but one of our friends of Dragon Ball Arena made a vid like this about three years ago!!!

No one knows where can I find this vid? Tell me if you know, please!
                          I would like to watch it very very very badly!!!!

Comment

OK...later I'll try to find it in my old collection of music vids!

Comment

Here is to you the vid I've just uploaded for you!

http://www.dreammusicvideos.org/public/babahd.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X