New vid(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• New vid(s)

Please check out these 3 vids and tell me your opinions, these are my 2nd 3rd 4th in Adobe Premiere but i think they came out decent

http://zaid.mysterywind.com/CraktSmurf-Vegeta's%20Life.rm

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=32582

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=32289

oops posted this in the wrong place
    Someone move it!

I downloaded and saw the first of them (vegeta's life) yesterday when you sent me the link but in these days I'm watching lot of vids (especially winners and nominees of amv.org awards) so I can't give you a n in-depth opinion cause I've got an attack of amv indigestion!!!
    Now I'm downloading the other two...please be patient if you wanna know my opinion!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Hehe, your opinion would be appreciated so yes i will be patient

Comment

hey i like em all
        all tho i think that Vegetas Life really stands out cos the storys just shown so well
        http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v...rodigyXsig.jpg

Comment

Waiting on Veggies opinion hoping she didnt forget...

Comment

I think tomorrow (sunday) I'll be able to give an opinion about your vids! Excuse me but I have had lot of work to do this week!

Comment

I was checkin if you still remembered :P

Comment

"... cause you're unforgiven too"

Vegeta's Life:
                Maybe you knew that I love this song (The Unforgiven II) very much...
                (I prefer The Unforgiven (the first) and when we started our Dream Music Videos section about three years ago, one of our first update was dedicated to that song with a vid about Vegeta's life... and I told that The Unforgiven was the right song for Vegeta!)

Well about your vid:
                It's a very good vid with a not easy song to follow for its rhythm. You've been able to realize a perfect timing during some parts but somewhere you could do it a little better!
                I like very much how you work on the part showing Vegeta's loved ones, Bulma and Trunks (compliments for the timing realized here), and the final part , while I think that the part Majin Vegeta vs Goku lasts too much (even if I like very much the 3-4 seconds about 4:14 where you overlay the images, following perfectly the rhythm of the music) and you instead could dedicate more time to Vegeta from Saiyan or Freeza's saga...as you called your vid "Vegeta's life"!!! This part (Majin Vegeta vs Goku) probably needs a more fast song...I think... but it's just my opinion!!!

Then, concluding...we should like to host it in our Music Videos section if it's ok for you! Please let me have your note of the author about this vid!

Comment

About "Destruction of Buu"

More than about Vegeta's life vid, here I think you could realize a better timing somewhere as the song (more than The Unforgiven II) allowed it!
                  However is a good vid with good special effects even if recently we've seen these clips from DBZ (Kid Buu vs Goku and Vegeta) so many times that we're a little bored... especially when they are the only theme of the vid!

About "Ryu's Dark Powers"

Another good vid! Even if here the quality of the clips is not High as in two previous DBZ music vids...what a pity! Cause I saw in your vid some clips that I didn't see in any other Street Fighter vid! I think that you could publish an HQ version of this vid... I don't think it's large size or not?

Comment

Ill will make a higher HQ version, Ryu's Dark powers, and as for Vegeta's Life, I am truly honoured that you want to host it, So honored in fact that im going to fix the timing were it wasnt good, and have it uploaded to the org for you, if you give me till tomorow i will have it done, im just fixing some minor details now. Thanks for the great reviews, and ill get back to you either from here or by email with the link for the vid.

Comment

Many thanks to you! ^_____^

Comment

TA DA *waves hands*
                        All new and improved Vegeta's Life and zipped for your conveniance

http://zaid.mysterywind.com/archive.zip

Unfortunately i cant login to the org to upload my HQ Street fighter vid but if u want to upload it i can do it from ftp...

Comment

Working...
                        X