X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegeta's Faith of the heart

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=32106

You know what to do, normal ratings/comments apply

I'm downloading it! I like the song very much and hope the vid is good at least as the song!
    But please be patient for an opinion cause I have lot of MVs to watch!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

thanks Veggie post the reply when you are ready

Also at the DBZSC forums they are have a trailer contest, could you see is my trailer is ok?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=33206

Comment

Well...about Vegeta's Fate of the heart:

I saw the vid paying attention to the lyrics of the song, cause I don't think we can talk about a timing with such a sweet song!

During all the first part of the vid, it doesn't seem to be a relation between the lyrics and the images: you could do something better and find some clips that followed the lyrics!
        Luckily, when the song says "And I will see my dream.......they're not gonna change my mind." the things go very well...
        But this lasts only till about "I've seen the darkest days." and, after that, I could realize the same thing I told for the first part of the vid (more than this here I saw the fight Majin Vegeta vs Goku that by sure requests a faster rhythm if you use it so long time).
        The final part with Vegeta's sacrifice however is so moving with this song..
        The main aspect you must correct in your vid is the Divx Logo that appears at the bottom at each clip you used!!! Don't you know you had to disable this logo setting the "config.exe" file?

Comment

About the trailer:
          sorry but I don't like it...probably cause I don't understand the words!
          However, about what I saw, I could say that in my opinion there is not a good timing
          Somewhere I saw the Divx logo here too!

Comment

Thanks Veggie, i forgot about getting rid of that darn DivX logo,

Oh yeah and about the vid it is just one of these fun things that 007 Vegita does now and again , so i don't really mind if i get low marks in it

Comment

Working...
            X