New DBZ music video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• New DBZ music video

heres my dbz music video plz check it out !! (u hav to be a member of www.animemusicvideos.org)

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=34098

no need to reply..........

Comment

Not bad after all...
      But, I don't like the divx logo... Did u used Windows Movie Maker, isn't it?
      I suggest you to use Adobe Premiere or another "pro stuff". By the way, not bad the action (some parts are very well timed). I don't like the video quality... The first part (in video quality) is bad, the second part is better... I left an opinion on amv... By the way, good job.
      --\\ You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Created //--

Comment

thankyou for the opinion
        yeh i used windows movie maker to make the video. i want to get aboe premire or whatever but its like $400!!!

Comment

Well finally I could watch this vid!
          Uhm...the first thing I had to do was to reduce the resolution of windows media player to 50%: only in this way I could obtain a good quality of the images! This is cause you used windows movie maker and wmv format is a bad format for music videos!
          Then...the Divx logo!!!! I repeated again and again how you can disable this logo here in this forum but most of you keeps on ignoring it!
          However your vid could be nice if you take care a little more about the timing that somewhere is good and somewhere could be more better!
          Soon we'll put online the DVD ripped version of Gohan vs Cell clips (some are online yet!) so you don't see the TV logo..an I hope you'll remake your vid using another program of video editing...
          I think that Adobe Premiere could be found somewhere in the web...
          I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

thanks heaps for the reply. i remember someone said how to remove the logo but i had no idea what they were talking bout

Comment

yeh i found it u rote ages ago here 'You have to open config.exe of your divx folder and go to quality setting where you have to select "disable logo' but wats config.exe?

Comment

Working...
              X