Superman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman...

...the title of my new amv. Its Dbz, but entertaining. If you seen some of my previous vids, well, you're in for a treat. All the people i showed this to before i put it online loved it and i hope you will to. All the deatils on the blurb page, check it out! Enjoy!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=35565

downloaded and submited opinion pretty good video

Comment

Which op were you?

Comment

i'm kenny_kendall

Comment

Yeah, thats what i thought.

Comment

Comment

Della serie "Il forum degli stranieri..."
              --\\ You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Created //--

Comment

Hi GohanV3, I downloaded your vid but please be patient and I'll let you know my opinion ASAP...cause I've many vids to watch!
                I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Della serie "Il forum degli stranieri..."
                  Sry only speak english, :P

Veggie, im not too concerned about how long it takes you. [/list]

Comment

Well GohanV3, finally I saw your vid!
                    You know I'm a fan of Vegeta and, more than this, I like this song...but I have to tell that the vid doesn't seem to be so emotional to me...
                    First of all the beginning... you used the whole clip of Vegeta's death... I think that it was enough to show some parts of it to move the audience... Then the quality of the images: it's true that some clips are not HQ clips but I see that even DVD ripped clips often appear ruined by some visible pixels!
                    Maybe you made any errors in encoding the vid?
                    Good idea to make a "black and white" clip in the end!
                    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Its not the dvd ripping that the problem, its what i use to edit. I use WMM2 to edit and then i convert it too avi which is a huge file size, and then i convert it to mpeg which is alwasy pixelated because of the orignal exported format which is wmv. So all my vids are pixelated to some degree. And yeah, many people loved the ending! Thnx for your personal opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X