Annuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update with SSJVegeta17 and Majin Steve87!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Update with SSJVegeta17 and Majin Steve87!

Bene, il music video di Majin Steve lo avrete già visto (The Seazured Freeza) perché lo ha già pubblicizzato lo stesso autore su un altro topic di questo forum, comunque oggi lo abbiamo messo online su Dragon Ball Arena insieme al nuovo MV di SSJVegeta17 che invece spero ( ) non avrete ancora visto tutti! Se lo avete già visto, pazienza! Ora lo vedranno anche gli altri! Si chiama Velocity, un most action video con What You Got dei Reveille!
    Complimentoni ad entrambi!

Well, probably you already watched Majin Steve87 vid The Seazured Freeza, cause he publicized it on this forum; however now you can find it online on Dragon Ball Arena Dream Music Videos section together with SSJVegeta17's new vid Velocity, a most-action vid with the song What You Got by Reveille!
    If you, users of this forum, already saw both the vids... well now other people can do it! :P
    Many compliments to the authors!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

THANXXXXXXX!!!
    Spero questo video possa piacere a tutti!! (spero non mi malediciate se accuserete male agli occhi! ) Grazie per averlo pubblicato, Veggie!
    --\\ You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Created //--

Comment

thanks VEGGIE!!!!!!!!!
      I'm glad you like our vids and i hope that you soon can watch my Paranoid vid
      thanks again
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X