Buu Saga Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Buu Saga Clips

Hey I'm new and was wondering if you guys could help me out with the Buu Saga clips to make my first vid. And I Promise you I will make just like the pro's.

Hi! What do ya need?
    --\\ You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Created //--

Comment

Hi and welcome to dba I hope you will have a good time here(like we all )
      Well let us now which clips you want??i f ya don't have any specific clip you want to use then go here ( http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/e...bz_majinbu.php )
      so i hope I could help ya!^^
      cya
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da SSJ3KLASH

Hey I'm new and was wondering if you guys could help me out with the Buu Saga clips to make my first vid. And I Promise you I will make just like the pro's.
        Well in our No Audio Video Clips section there are lot of Buu saga HQ clips for your music vids! You have only to choose which of them you need! http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/e...bz_majinbu.php
        I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

well, welcome to DBA
          m'illumino d'immenso...................e mi trasformo nell'essere più potente
          http://nhicki.altervista.org/offroad.jpg

Comment

Hey,It's me again.I saw the no audio HQ section and I'm using it, but I want some better quality clips(HQ clips) for instance when Goku turns ssj3 for the first time & fights fat buu and the ones when vegetto/super vegetto fights super buu.That's it for now, see ya!

Comment

Really those clips are not very HQ cause at that time I didn't got yet DVD episodes so they are from VHS. I'll see what can do.

Comment

have you done anather video before this project?

Comment

Hey
                  I need some clips when majin buu fights kid buu for my vid and hq clips for vegeto fighting super buu, including when ssj3 goku fights majin buu.
                  The faster I get them , the faster I will finish my first vid!
                  That's it for now!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da SSJ3KLASH

Hey
                    I need some clips when majin buu fights kid buu for my vid and hq clips for vegeto fighting super buu, including when ssj3 goku fights majin buu.
                    The faster I get them , the faster I will finish my first vid!
                    That's it for now!
                    Today we've put online the DVD ripped clips of Goku turning SSJ3 cause the ones previously online are not so HQ!

Comment

Thanks for clips but keep giong with the requested clips

Comment

Hey I have a problem downloading a few clips. When I download some clips in majin buu saga, when super buu hits ssj3gotenks in the face to kami's palace
                        , untill when mystic Gohan hugs his father on Kaiohshins' Planet. When I download them I get the same file and this is going on for a long while, so please fix this problem so that I can complete my clip and also do it for others who this problem.

I'll give you an example of what I mean which files have the problem:

Buu rolls up his own body like a ball and rebounds everywhere destroying Kami's Palace.
                        DOWNLOAD + Codec DivX 5.1.1 AVI 10,00 MB 0:44
                        Gotenks shuts Buu whit the rings of his Renzoku Super Doughnut.
                        DOWNLOAD + Codec DivX 5.1.1 AVI 4,36 MB 0:27
                        Gotenks and Piccolo play Volleyball with Buu's body trapped in a ball (Gekitotsu Ultra Buu Buu Volleyball).
                        DOWNLOAD + Codec DivX 5.1.1 AVI 5,42 MB 0:40

Comment

If you told us when you tried the first time, we fixed the problem soon... if there is not someone who informs us, we can not notice these problems! So now go and download them: I've just corrected those three wrong links!

Comment

Thanks for fixing the problem.
                            I also like to ask for some clips when the people of earth are chering for hercule after goku defeated kid buu. And don't forget the other clips & once more thanks.

Comment

The clips DVD ripped version of Vegetto vs Buu are online now! I'm sorry but I have not Mr Satan clips you ask for.

Comment

Working...
                              X