gohan and vegeta clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• gohan and vegeta clips

hey i am doing a music video tribute to gohan and vegeta, but there arnt many clips of them, can u plz get me the clips of when i think frieza is about to kill gohan but then vegeta trips over gohan and saves him, and also when (in the friza saga) when i think its when vegeta is getting beating up by the ginyu force then gohan saves vegeta from the blast. and also in frieza saga when goku is getting healed up by the saiyan healing thing and vegeta gives krillen and gohan saiyan amour. and also when not long after gohans dancing around outside saying 'SUPER GOHAN' outside the space ship and vegeta is watching him and laughs. and in the saiyan saga when goku is crushed by vegeta stepping on him when hes a moneky. and then gohan fights vegeta. and in buu saga when dabura withdraws and then vegeta gets angry at gohan becuase he says hes too soft. sorry im not really descriping them properly. i know these are a lot you don't have to put them all up but i would really arprecaite it if you did thx heaps

I'm sorry but we have a very very long list of clips requests and we have to satisfy before the previous than yours! So I couldn't tell you that we publish the clips you need in a few time, even if we'll do the possible!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

what kind of music you will use?

Comment

thankyou
        i think i will proberly use. i hate everything about you by three days grace... or you don't mean anything to me by simple plan.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da super_saiyan
          i think i will proberly use. i hate everything about you by three days grace... or you don't mean anything to me by simple plan.
          I didn't understand what you said
          I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

veghito of the moon asked wat type of music would i use to make the music vid.

Comment

Working...
            X