new dbz music vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• new dbz music vid

hey pplz can u plz check out my new dbz music video. and let me what you think of it
    http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=37100

P.S i took the DIVX logo off :P

Comment

Uhm, very nice music vid!^__-
      You've improved since the last time, I like this vid!^__^
      Just some mismatch in the action synch (some beats are lately taken, other are taken before the beat). Nice quality (some clips are very good, but I think you should use DivX, XviD or Mpeg, 'cause wmv isn't so good like these codecs...^__-). I'm gonna leave an opinion on amv! Again, well done!
      --\\ You Cannot Kill What You Did Not Created //--

Comment

By sure you've improved your capabilities and in work of editing and in timing! The HQ of the DVD ripped clips helped you but your problem is the program you use and wmv format. If you pay attention to your vid, you can see that often the high quality of the clips is ruined by the format, but the original source in avi divx is much better! This thing is visible especially during the fast actions! I think you could ask to our friend SSJ Vegeta17 to help you to get Adobe premiere and then your vids will be better by sure! However I think you need to work more time on your project of vids, it couldn't be a good thing that you make a vid every 6-7 days...you are too hurried! Everything needs time to be done better!
        I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Yeah, Veggie's right!^__^
          Just calm down man, relax and make a vid, that's the way!^__^
          By the way, if ya need somethin' particular, feel free to ask me!^__^

Comment

lol thx for the replys, yes i tend to rush i cant help it. i really want to get Adobe premiere but for free, i once downloaded it from kazza and when i went to install it, it asked for a serial number. well ne wayz thx again

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da super_saiyan
              lol thx for the replys, yes i tend to rush i cant help it. i really want to get Adobe premiere but for free, i once downloaded it from kazza and when i went to install it, it asked for a serial number. well ne wayz thx again
              You could find the serial number too on Kazaa!
              I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Here you are, EnJoY!^__-

Comment

thx so much u da bomb cood i download Adobe Premiere 9?

Comment

Working...
                  X