chi chi clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• chi chi clips

hey dis is my new account coz i coodnt get into my old one, i was wondering since i am planning to make a chi chi music video, could you please suply me with some high quality chi chi clips?

well thx lot happy 2 hear bak from u

Many ChiChi clips are online yet...you have only read the descriptions in No Audio HQ clips to find them! If you need some more, you have to tell me which part you want (and where it is placed) cause I cannot re-watch every episode to find the clips for you....isn't right?
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

well one of the clips is from 'gokus alive' episode 92 (in american seris it is) and when roshis like 'gokus not coming back coz hes scared of the person stronger than a super saiyan his wife!!' and then chi chi like gets out a sword.
      another ones in episode 103. Frieza's Counterattack (american) and how gohans tutor says bad stuff about goku and then chi chi chases him out of the house.
      also 110. Goku's Ordeal (american) how chi chi makes goku and piccolo get there drivers licence or they wont be able to eat her food, and it shows her on her way home from shopping and it has all these dinosauers chasing her.
      and 154. No Worries Here (american) how gohan and goku get out of the chamber and chi chi starts pulling on gohans new super saiyan hair and gets all sad coz hes a super saiyan
      190. I'll fight too (american) how gohan wants to fight in the tournment too but has to asks for his mum's permission and then is like soo happy when she says yes.
      i think its 93. The Heavens (amerinca) and gohan wants to go to the party with krillen and yamcha and stuff but hes mum doesnt let him saying that he has to study.
      170. The Unleashing where ox king tries to tell chi chi to stop smothering gohan and let him fight and then chi chi gets all angry and like brakes down the house and throws him out.
      108. Goku's Special Technique when goku and gohan are told that the androids are going to attack in three years, and want to train they need to ask chi chi and chi chi's like no u cant go but then goku accidenlty hits here too far like 100 meters and then shes all banaged up and then says gohan can train but has to study as well.
      i think its 95. Battle in Kami's Lookout OR 96. Fight with Piccolo when chi chi is also infected and then starts fighting gohan,

thankyou so much i hope they r helpful for you

Comment

Working...
      X