Annuncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, this is my first AMV. I know it's really overused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, this is my first AMV. I know it's really overused...

...ok, it's the excessively overused Linkin Park on Goku and Vegeta VS Majin Buu. Now, I know the quality is really bad... But can you guys give this a try? I wonder if it's good enough for a first movie. I say it's sorta good... I just wonder if it's good enough to be posted in the Dragonball Arena Music Video Archives. Anyway, here's the link.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=46488

I'm going to download it and later I'll let you know something about it! ^__-
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Well... excuse me if I'm later in giving my opinion but I've had lot of AMVs to watch and sometimes I need a pause! ^__-

I have to say that at first I have had my eyes hurting because of the bad quality of the vid! And I didn't understand why the images were so bad even if they were not wmv format (usually the vids in wmv format show those bad images with large pixels). But I forced myself to watch it till it ended and then the vid became better somewhere with interesting work of overlaps and colouring. I think you specially have to improve your capabilities in encoding because that is the main handicap of your vid!
      Good luck!
      I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Working...
      X