Hosting music videos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosting music videos?

Hey i'm new here half of the things I don't understand in this iste cause it's not in english....Well do any of you know any great site for hosting DBZ/GT music video's?I wanna host mine thats why...Thanks in advanced!

You can go to http://www.animemusicvideos.org and sign in your account as a member. There you can upload your vids (but I don't know if that is possible soon or after some days...).
    When your vids are up there, if you wanna, you can post here the link of your page to let us see them!
    If they are good and not much large size, some of them could be hosted on Dragon Ball Arena too! ^__-
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
      You can go to http://www.animemusicvideos.org and sign in your account as a member. There you can upload your vids (but I don't know if that is possible soon or after some days...).
      When your vids are up there, if you wanna, you can post here the link of your page to let us see them!
      If they are good and not much large size, some of them could be hosted on Dragon Ball Arena too! ^__-
      How do you host them here?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da s.s Goshin 4
        How do you host them here?
        How do we host them on Dragon Ball Arena? If we like a music video and it is good and isn't too much large size, we'll upload it on one of our accounts/domains!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
          How do we host them on Dragon Ball Arena? If we like a music video and it is good and isn't too much large size, we'll upload it on one of our accounts/domains!
          Can you help me upload one here?What do I have to do to give them my video?

Comment

ase answer my quetion....

Comment

I answered already! Here on Dragon Ball Arena we publish only the music videos we selected after we saw them. So if you don't manage to upload your vid somewhere (to let us see it) you can send it by email to veggie@dragonballarena.net. After I watch it, I'll let you know if it's good enough to be published!

Comment

Working...
              X