FFVII Advent Chidren by Kirunks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• FFVII Advent Chidren by Kirunks

In attesa di offrirvi un remake dello special dedicato a Final Fantasy, perché da quando ce ne siamo occupati (era il lontano marzo del 2002) molte cose ancora sono accadute, gustatevi questa speciale anteprima che il nostro Kirunks ha realizzato con le poche immagini dei trailers in circolazione del movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children la cui uscita in Giappone in DVD e UMD è prevista per la fine del 2004. Nella speranza di vederlo presto anche in Europa (per gli USA si parla già di una release prevista per la primavera del 2005), non perdetevi questo "Destiny Pushes Him Away"!

Waiting for a remake of the Special Guest Star dedicated to Final Fantasy, because a long time has passed since we worked on it (it was march of 2002) and lots of things have happened in the meanwhile, take a look at this special preview that our friend Kirunks has just made using the footage from the trailers of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, the movie that will be released in Japan at the end of 2004 on DVD and UMD. Hoping to get soon a European and US version too (they talk about first quarter of 2005 for a release in the USA), don't miss this "Destiny Pushes Him Away"!
    Last edited by Veggie; 08 November 2004, 01:12.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Well long time not been to here!Pretty nice to be back here!^^

So over to the vid, I found it kinda...donno there wasn't many action at least at the end there was sum nice action but b4 that it was kinda boring.
    But as i said for the end of this vid he deserves sum nice compliments it looked pretty nice!
    So good job Kirunks!^^
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...instevesig.jpg

Comment

I found this video awesome except for two things: the repeating, and the length. Too short! But after I saw this I did some "research" and found that there are only two trailers out for this movie! Amazing that even the repeating was worth seeing. So don't diss it, after all, a 3 minute AMV with 2.5 minutes of clips is pretty good!
      http://www.geocities.com/dracovis/ff7.gif

Comment

azz kir ho saputo del tuo mv solo qualke giorno fa.....appena riesco (forse) a scaricarlo ti saprò dire

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Dracovis
          I found this video awesome except for two things: the repeating, and the length. Too short! But after I saw this I did some "research" and found that there are only two trailers out for this movie!......
          You didn't need to make some "research" because the same author told inside his "note by the author" that there are only two trailers
          I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

*blinks a few times...* *cries and runs away.*
            http://www.geocities.com/dracovis/ff7.gif

Comment

sono riuscito a scaricare il mv
              - premetto ke nn ho mai visto nè giocato a ff -
              è difficile commentare questo video....xkè le canzoni dei linkin park sono quelle tra le + usate di tutte e quindi mi sono psicologicamente "stancato" di vedere mv coi linkin park...nonostante ciò voglio commentare lo stesso senza peli sulla lingua in onore al sommo kir....
              cmq il timing è buono....le scene lente sono fatte davvero bene, il problema sta nei ritornelli...secondo me le immagini 3d sono troppo lente x i ritmi alti ke ci sono nei ritornelli (ma bisogna anke considerare ke avevi poke clip da usare) a parte nel finale ke ho apprezzato molto i vari cambi di scena.....la qualità del video è abbastanza buona
              altro da dire? nn credo.....al massimo editerò

Comment

Excuse me, i'm a little late but I wanted to thank you all for your comments.

I really hope to make somethin' much MUCH better than this "preview" when AC is out. ByeZ! ^_^
                "Ore wa Kintor demo Trunks demonai...
                Ore wa kisama no tausu muru na de!"

Comment

Working...
                X