About Music Videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• About Music Videos...

Lisiec and veggie you have to look at my music video I had a good one a great one but it had two things wrong with it 1.it had a linkin park song to it
    2.it was erased please talk to me I want to show you guys it i'll be making a trailer soon please look.

I already told you in the other topic, you don't need to open several topics to ask the same thing!
    You can send your vid by email to veggie@dragonballarena.net (it has a limit of 50 MB) or you can upload it temporarily somewhere in a free webspace just the time to give me the link to download it! If you have limit of space in your email or webspace you can split the original file into some smaller files using a program like Winace or Winrar!
    After we saw the vids, we make a selection among them (we cannot publish all the vids we receive...sorry!!!) and choose and publish only the best or at least the good ones!
    And for me there is no problem if a vid has Linkin Park songs!!! The problem is if the vid is in wmv format.... I dislike that format!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Working...
    X