DBZ Legends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• DBZ Legends

Does anybody know where I can get an hold of a copy of DBZ Legends for the playstation 1? Something that is kind of cheap. I have ultimate battle 22 and Final Bout. Need Legends for my collection too be complete. The cool thing about 22 and Final Bout is that I have them in Japanese
    sigpic

ITALIANO
    Io sono nelle stesse condizioni di SUPERSAIYAN005, quindi mi associo alla sua richiesta.Poi mi serve un consiglio, dei giochi DB BUDOKAI (TENKAICHI compresi) quale mi consigliate?

ENGLISH
    I'am in yours same conditions, dear SUPERSAIYAN005, so I ask to you the same thing! Then I also asked an advice about the games of DB BUDOKAI. I asked them what of this games in the best.

Comment

Hi SuperSaiyan005!
      If you want get DBZ:Legend you can try the "online markets" as Ebay. For example here,
      http://search.ebay.com/search/search...rclo=&saprchi=
      for buy and/or sell you must be registered at site, this is the most reliable site that I know.Or you can try to open a topic with your buy's request of the game around the internet (forum ecc ecc) but I don't know if theirs will be reliable

PS or finally you can try to download it from P2P programs, but I don't believe that you want a pirate-copy of game, best is original
      Last edited by DiZ; 01 July 2006, 09:55.
      «There's no knowledge that has the power to change your fate.»

Comment

Grazie HELL DRAGON, anch'io preferirei l'originale.

Comment

..Poi mi serve un consiglio, dei giochi DB BUDOKAI (TENKAICHI compresi) quale mi consigliate?
          Personalmente nn saprei scegliere, tra DBZ Budokai 3 e il Tenkaichi..sono tutti e 2 molto belli, poi dipende da te se preferisci il classsico pikkiaduro oppure un qualcosa di vario, + alla DB dv puoi un pò distrugere gli ambienti e menare l'avversario cn una telecamera diversa

Comment

Io avevo pensato di buttarmi sia sul TENKAICHI 2 che sul BUDOKAI 3. Vedrò cosa posso fare!

Comment

direi qst, prendi DBZB3 e Tenka 2

Comment

Here you are SS005, I found this going around the net, It's play-asia, one of more famous (international) online markets, if the price is good (for you obviously ), I'd get it immediatelyXD

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...-8x5-43-2.html

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Hell Dragon
                  Hi SuperSaiyan005!
                  If you want get DBZ:Legend you can try the "online markets" as Ebay. For example here,
                  http://search.ebay.com/search/search...rclo=&saprchi=
                  for buy and/or sell you must be registered at site, this is the most reliable site that I know.Or you can try to open a topic with your buy's request of the game around the internet (forum ecc ecc) but I don't know if theirs will be reliable

PS or finally you can try to download it from P2P programs, but I don't believe that you want a pirate-copy of game, best is original
                  Thanks Hell Dragon, I found one auction for Legends and Final bout. Going to bid and win. Oh white wolf jericho, I think the best budoki game is budoki TENKAICHI. Over 55 or 60 characters, aswome game play, and good graphics
                  sigpic

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
                    Io avevo pensato di buttarmi sia sul TENKAICHI 2 che sul BUDOKAI 3. Vedrò cosa posso fare!
                    Vuoi un consiglio di un esperto di Budokai? consiglio, DBZB3 e DBZBT2. ^_^

Modestamente la guida ufficiale di DBZB3 l'ho fatta io.

Comment

Working...
                    X