Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Smackdown vs Raw 2007

Who here is excited for smackdown vs raw 2007? And What characters would you like too see in the game? I belive the game comes out sometime in november in the states, but I dont know about italy?
    sigpic

i think it will be a wonderful game. the next generation is much better in graphics and sound, but i can't buy a ps3 or an xbox360. now i've got a ps2, and i'm grateful for that. the gameplay is good, and i like it. the date's are:
    november:usa and europe
    february:japan
    if you are looked at more info, go to ign.com.
    http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/1...erfirmaok2.gif
    "There are many worlds, but they share the same sky.... One sky, one destiny"

Comment

The one thing that I dont like about the new smackdown vs raw series is that it is now on the xbox. It should of stayed a sony series. But since xbox cant make a good wrestling game, they need the smackdown vs raw series for the xbox 360 to compete against the ps3. It sucks
      sigpic

Comment

yeah, i heard that wrestlemania 21 for xbox sucks. i think the smackdown series will be extended only for ps3 and ps2. the xbox have a good sistem, but it's not used at 100%. i think that smackdown vs raw 2007 will be a great game, but only for ps2. but, if the xbox360 version doesn't change, there is one hope.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da vegeta86
          yeah, i heard that wrestlemania 21 for xbox sucks. i think the smackdown series will be extended only for ps3 and ps2. the xbox have a good sistem, but it's not used at 100%. i think that smackdown vs raw 2007 will be a great game, but only for ps2. but, if the xbox360 version doesn't change, there is one hope.
          No it's officel, smackdown vs raw series is coming to the xbox 360. I hate it, oh, wrestlemania 21 does suck, very much. They also anounced that smackdown vs raw 2007 is not coming out for the ps3 anymore
          sigpic

Comment

oh no, the entire collection of smackdown vs raw??? this sucks. well, for ps3 is announced smackdown vs raw 2008.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da vegeta86
              oh no, the entire collection of smackdown vs raw??? this sucks. well, for ps3 is announced smackdown vs raw 2008.
              yea, thats true. I wonder if they are going to have any ecw superstars in the game. I know they are going to have 60 characters plus legends.
              sigpic

Comment

oh this game will be great....i saw a lot of video, a lot of screenshot about the game...it's great...I've got the ps2, and I'm hapy about it....i still don't want the ps3, i don't talk about the xbox 360 cuz i'm faithful to the sony and the ps.

Comment

A sony man, I like that. I know the game is going to be great. Going to get it the first day it comes out. I want to ps3 but it is going to damn expensive
                  sigpic

Comment

not too much expensive i heard it will cost 300 € i don't know how many dollars are...however i am a super sony man...i love sony...

Comment

they are planing it too be 500 too 600 dollars. I dont know how much that is in you money 300c or whatever you dollar symbol is?
                      sigpic

Comment

300€ it's nearly 300 $. i don't know if it's true but i heard so....

Comment

lucky, why dont you check out my new thred (you know what really grinds my gears / wwe smackdown, and summerslam predutions) I think you would find them very instersting
                          sigpic

Comment

but sd vs raw 2007 will be for the psp too?

Comment

yea, but dont have one. Even if I had one, I would still get it for the ps2 and not the psp. It sucks, I want to get online for my ps2 so I can play smackdown vs raw 2006 against people, but my dad wont let me. I dont know why? I really want to get it because everyone I face is too easy for me. Need more and new competition. That would be aswome if there was a smackdown vs raw tournmant in my school, I would win for sure
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X