Webmaster please come in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Webmaster please come in!

I'm the webmaster of the db.ga-la.com. I have a HQ version of Dragon Ball Z Gaiden(900kbps, rmvb, 385MB in total, audio: Japanese, sottotitoli: Chinese), I think you could add English sottotitoli by yourself. Do you want it?
    By the way, could we change the logo each other for friendship? My web is even the best site about DB in China. Though it is a foreign site for you, but in my opinion, DBA is a big DB site in the whole world, so our changing will good for the people to know about DB all over the world. Thanks!

Veggie please come in! I wait you for too long...
    Some body please tell him, thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi Stophere
      excuse me I didn't see this your post! You had to post in "Forum principale" and not here where they talk about whatever....
      How do you think you could send us a file of 385 MB???
      However I'll talk about your proposal with Gogeta the webmaster and please let us have your bottom-logo!
      I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Thank you for your reply! I have waited it for so long, but it doesn't matter.
        My English is very poor and I couldn't understead all the words on your forum, so I send that message to a wrong borad, sorry...
        I mean if you want the movie, I will upload it on my FTP in order that you could download it yourself and then add English sottotitoli or something else by yourself...
        My purpose is to share the resource of DB with DBA and all the people who love DB in the world.
        By the way, could you tell Gogeta about my massage? Thanks a lot!

My logo:

Comment

Hi Stophere... don't worry your English is good!
          Well, unluckily Gogeta have been busy all the day out of home so he could not reply to you yet but don't worry that he soon will talk you about it

Comment

Hi Stophere! ^__^

Well... I'll publish your button in DBA home page and you'll publish our button in your site home page... so we'll be affiliated! ^__^

This is our button...

About "Dragon Ball Z Gaiden"... can you send me a link by email? Thank you!
            A girl and a fight and will be alright!

Comment

I'm very glad to be the partner of you and I have published your button in the homepage of db.ga-la.com

I have already uploaded the whole film, you could download it by the link:

Please use the tools to download and only one session from same IP allowed at a time.

If have any problem, please tell me ASAP.

Comment

Well Stophere thanks, now I'll try to download but I have to remove the link from the forum if not everyone take them and your ftp crash!

Comment

Well Stophere, your bottom-logo is in the home page of Dragon Ball Arena now it's your turn to put our in your site!
                  Unluckily, it was not possible to download anything from the links you gave us: whatever downloader we tried to use, the download didn't start. We are trying till now but there is no way!

Comment

Well, I have already published DBA's button in the homepage of my site and you could see it in the db.ga-la.com
                    About the movie, I tried it again and there is no problem. I don't know what software you use, but you shall not select the PASV mode so that you could download it and there is only one session from same IP allowed at a time. That's very important!
                    By the way, could you tell me the error info? I don't know if your IP adress is allowed by my FTP, so I'll check with the service.

Comment

I tried with Net Pumper that is a downloader allowed even from anti-leech but it always is in "retrying" to download and never it goes in progress! Sometimes it gave the "Fatal" error!
                      I tried with DAP selecting the option of 1 max simultaneous download per file but the error coming out is this
                      "File download of fordbapart1.rmvb was not completed successfully due to unespected server reponse 425 Cannot open data connection"

Comment

I send you a PM and told you another link. But you should try it some more times.
                        If you also could not download it, I will think about another way.

Comment

Sorry Veggie, I'm too busy to reply you in time during this two moths because of a very important examination. I will be free after 9th June and then I will be online all day long.
                          About the movie, I think the service is too busy so it is hard to connect. You could go on trying until 9th June.
                          Last edited by stophere; 17 May 2004, 16:43.

Comment

Ok I'll go and try again even if since you gave me the links, I've downloaded only two of the six files because it always doesn't let me connect!

Comment

I find a new address, so you can have a try!
                              Last edited by Veggie; 24 May 2004, 18:31.

Comment

Working...
                              X