X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• something wrong with dragonballarena

hi,

can anyone tell me why their are clips missing in dragonballarena? thanks

because the clips you tried to download is new....the new clips are with the script and this script doesn't work...however it will work sonn. i don't know if what i told is right, but if not, there's Veggie who can explain you better

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da supergogetass4
      because the clips you tried to download is new....the new clips are with the script and this script doesn't work...however it will work soon.
      More or less, it is right! This problem deriving by a strange technical situation of gamesurf, but as soon as possible, this problem, will be resolved!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da joey_madman
        hi,

Our database has got some problems and we need a few days to fix the problem that involves lot of multimedia stuff!
        I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Comment

Non postate cose inutili! Abbiamo parlato di automoderazione ma mi pare che pochi ne tengano conto!

Please don't post here anything that has got nothing to do with the subject!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
            Our database has got some problems and we need a few days to fix the problem that involves lot of multimedia stuff!
            ok thanks, i'll wait a few days before I try to download them, cause I realized that no saiyan saga clips were working and stuff like that so yea i'll wait

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da joey_madman
              hi,

ma cusi tu?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Biohazard82
                ma cusi tu?
                Ma hai letto cosa ho scritto prima?!
                Cosa c'entra quello che hai scritto tu con il topic?
                E non è la prima volta che scrivi cose che non c'entrano niente con l'argomento.... finora non ti ho richiamato, ma qui lo avevo scritto apposta ed avevo già cancellato un paio di post stupidi....
                Poi vi lamentate che uno si arrabbia! Se non hai niente da dire che sia inerente all'oggetto del topic, non è che sei costretto a postare!

Comment

Working...
                X