X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar???

Cito testualmente:

New U2 Album details seemingly confirmed

Interference has received photos of the first promotional poster of the previously mentioned U2 album, SOLAR. Below you will find pictures of the poster - including the Interscope logo. Please note that the only proof we have of the validity of this information is the information presented on the poster itself. We do not claim that all details are set in stone. The poster arrived on Monday in a box from Universal/Interscope in Europe, along with other posters from various artists on the label.

Please understand that the only information we have is what is on the poster itself - we are not claiming anything as TRUE. We are simply here to get this information to the fans, who can then take from it what they will.

Details on the poster:

Album title: SOLAR.
    Album Release Date:: March 8th - worldwide. March 9th -USA.
    First single due: January 2004

www.hattrick.org
    www.htita.it
    www.htitastats.com

Non potevi postare nel topic degli U2 che non è andato in oblio oltre la prima pagina?
    You're an island of tranquillity in a sea of chaos.

Comment

E perche' avrei dovuto?
      www.hattrick.org
      www.htita.it
      www.htitastats.com

Comment

Per non aprire altri topic sullo stesso gruppo.
        You're an island of tranquillity in a sea of chaos.

Comment

Ah. Capisco. Quindi tutti i post sul calcio nel forum sport andrebbero nello stesso topic, giusto?

Meno male che ci sei tu ad illustrarmi le potenzialita' di internet, altrimenti sarei perso in un mondo infinito
          www.hattrick.org
          www.htita.it
          www.htitastats.com

Comment

Non credo si possa paragonare lo sport alla musica, in particolare perché i gruppi, i generi, gli strumenti e i personaggi sono un tantinello più numerosi degli sport.
            In questo caso vi era già un topic in cui stavate parlando proprio di questo album. Quindi ti chiedo di continuare il discorso là.

Comment

Working...
            X