ah AMVs anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

Originariamente Scritto da spadaccino silente
    oh excuse me!i have been discourteous! i hope you understood!
    of that "relatives" song you have need?
    is that a yes

Comment

i have not understood what you want to say?
      dont worry it was mainly referring to the AMV , do you no anybody on the forum that could help me ?

Comment

Well, I think that maybe Riddick can help you...
        But I'm not sure, in every case, you should try to look for help on Dream Music Videos...

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Mystic Ema Visualizza Messaggio
          Well, I think that maybe Riddick can help you...
          But I'm not sure, in every case, you should try to look for help on Dream Music Videos...
          yea i no but posting in there is like waiting for a fish to jump out of the water .

Comment

mikezzila2 i have not understood!
            it means it will be a long time before i get a reply over there .

Comment

Yeah, you're right, but here will have more replies, but less TRUE informations that you need...
              Here there are hardly ever the good AMV maker and experts who can help you.

Comment

Yeah, you're right, but here will have more replies, but less TRUE informations that you need...
                Here there are hardly ever the good AMV maker and experts who can help you.
                hmmm true but i mean how come they don't look at every part of the forum ? , whens redneck on ?

Comment

Well...you in the "AMV" section can't see the topics here
                  And I, for example, hardly ever or never go to look AMV and Anime&Manga sections...

Comment

Well...you in the "AMV" section can't see the topics here
                    And I, for example, hardly ever or never go to look AMV and Anime&Manga sections...
                    all the more resown to post in here

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Francesca
                      Diamine ragazzi, cerca semplicemente qualcuno che gli faccia un AMV!
                      C'è qualcuno che ha voglia ed è in grado di farlo? Se si posti, altrimenti no.
                      huh ?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Francesca
                        Diamine ragazzi, cerca semplicemente qualcuno che gli faccia un AMV!
                        C'è qualcuno che ha voglia ed è in grado di farlo? Se si posti, altrimenti no.
                        Infatti
                        E come gli ho detto, qua vengono pochi dei bravi AMV maker e farebbe meglio a cercare aiuto nella sezione DMA

Comment

Infatti
                          E come gli ho detto, qua vengono pochi dei bravi AMV maker e farebbe meglio a cercare aiuto nella sezione DMA
                          say what ?

anyway Mystic Ema , you arnt any good at making AMVS ?

Comment

Well, I'm not good...
                            Maybe you can ask to Riddick, Stefano Colaci or Kimdarkangel...They're really good AMV makers!

Comment

Well, I'm not good...
                              Maybe you can ask to Riddick, Stefano Colaci or Kimdarkangel...They're really good AMV makers!
                              hmmm , well just anyone whos good at editing would be good , have those users been online as of late ? reddicks a bit busy .......

Comment

anyone ?
                                Last edited by mikezilla2; 17 September 2007, 08:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X