ah AMVs anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

Originariamente Scritto da Giacomo Super Sayan 3 Visualizza Messaggio
    Yes,ok i'll make an AMV,when i'm finish it i post the Link in This Topic,you just wait for one,or two days,ok?
    See You Later!!!!!!!!!!

yea hay i got all the time in the world lol iv been waiting for this for a bit over a year now take as long as you want just as long as it gets done

k but err you understand the front page fully right ? err like about making it look like trailer but using only footage from the DBZ OVA that dosnt give away the plot . sorry if you don't understand .........?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da mikezilla2 Visualizza Messaggio
      yea hay i got all the time in the world lol iv been waiting for this for a bit over a year now take as long as you want just as long as it gets done

k but err you understand the front page fully right ? err like about making it look like trailer but using only footage from the DBZ OVA that dosnt give away the plot . sorry if you don't understand .........?
      For this AMv i'll use scene from all Dragon Ball,ok?

Comment

For this AMv i'll use scene from all Dragon Ball,ok?
        cant we plase just use part of the OVA , dbz and db /gt just dosnt sit right with me i no your offering help and im great full but its more then an AMV ......

Comment

For OVA you intend the Episode or the Movie?
          You want a specific title?

Comment

For OVA you intend the Episode or the movie?
            this OVA
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_to...te_the_Saiyans

you see what i want you to do is make me an intro for it but ownly useing footage from that OVA and making it a "trailer " like intro so like this

but remade in away that it follows this song

but has to be in a way that dosnt like spoil the plot teaser trailer if you will XD

you follow ?
            Last edited by mikezilla2; 12 March 2008, 18:57.

Comment

Sorry,but i don't have the clips of this movie,i'm sorry.
              See You Later!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry,but i don't have the clips of this movie,i'm sorry.
                See You Later!!!!!!!!!!

there on the main page you could download them and yea its late so i gotta go see yea tomrow

http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/english/oav.php

Comment

Working...
                X