This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Ora
  • Show
Clear All

• About the new AMVs

Faccio questo topic sia per gli Italiani che per coloro che si esprimono in inglese:

First in Italian, next in English

Siccome non ci sto capendo più niente tra versioni beta e nuove, tra topic che comprendono uno o più music videos e topic di tizio in cui caio posta di nuovo il suo music video...... il risultato è che mi passa la voglia quando penso che, per vedere un music video devo stare a controllare se quella è l'ultima versione, se si tratta di un mv che magari ho già visto, se l'ho scaricato ma ancora l'ho visto ecc..

Perciò pregherei tutti quelli che hanno postato qui sul forum i loro AMV e ritengono di aver fatto un buon lavoro di fare un post di reply a questo: un post per ogni autore nel quale ciascuno elenca con il relativo link (dell'ultima versione) i music videos che vuole proporre!

Per favore siate autocritici, anche se so che è difficile esserlo con le proprie "opere" che ciascuno considera con affetto, e ripeto ancora una volta: guardatevelo, guardatevelo e riguardavelo, fatelo vedere a qualcun altro e fate le opportune migliorie prima di postarlo e non dopo!
    Vi ringrazio per la collaborazione e per favore non assillatemi con richieste di opinioni: scriverò su questo stesso topic i music videos che sono stati selezionati per la pubblicazione e quelli che invece "non hanno passato l'esame".

P.S. Scusatemi se non sono molto rapida nel darvi la mia opinione, ma quando postate qui i vostri AMV dovete pensare che il forum non ha lo scopo di mostrarli a me i music videos: è un luogo di incontro e discussione, nel quale ci si scambia pareri tra i vari membri della comunità.

__________________________________________________ _______________

And now just something to tell in English for our foreign friends (there is no need I repeat all the "bla-bla" I've just written in italian cause it was a talk that I especially would say to certain members)

All of you who already submitted your AMVs here in the recent threads, please re-post here the name and link of your works but pay attention: do make 1 reply for each author containing the name/names of the vid/vids he wants to submit (use the edit option to make changes and not further posts)
    Please do list YOUR VID ONLY IF IT IS GOOD and do not press to have a quick reply: I'll tell you here in this topic the vids that have been selected and the ones that haven't.
    Thanks for you patience and collaboration.

Veggie
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Magari può essere aperto un topic a parte per questo, o secondo te è meglio fare il reply ognuno sul topic già aperto?

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
      Magari può essere aperto un topic a parte per questo, o secondo te è meglio fare il reply ognuno sul topic già aperto?
      Questo topic è stato evidenziato apposta: ciò vuol dire che rimarrà in alto nella lista dei topic proprio per questo scopo!
      Perciò non postate niente altro qui ma solo quello che ho appena scritto per segnalare i mv a me.
      Per discutere dei vostri lavori con gli altri utenti del forum servitevi di altri topic.
      Grazie

Comment

What is going on? So many AMVs got posted on the forum.
        http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9...r1955106rh.gif
        I SEE YOU

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Vlad
          What is going on? So many AMVs got posted on the forum.
          You have to submit here yours AMV you retain complete and perfect, and VEGGIE will judge here these AMV, and will say what videos will be posted and the ones that not! OK?

Comment

DBZ Tribute

Hey Veggie, This is a video that I was hoping would be put up on the site. It is a DBZ Tribute with the song Rollin by Limp Bizkit. Hope you enjoy

http://rapidshare.de/files/24581383/...ibute.wmv.html
            sigpic

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
              You have to submit here yours AMV you retain complete and perfect, and VEGGIE will judge here these AMV, and will say what videos will be posted and the ones that not! OK?
              No what I mean is so many AMVs got posted all of the suddenly, before there where very few AMVs posted.
              http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9...r1955106rh.gif
              I SEE YOU

Comment

Ecco Godd Riddance, l'AMV d cui avevo parlato. Guradalo (Veggie) e fammi sapere
                Ciao

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=8MBMHCFT
                sigpic

Ricordalo Kakaroth... Io non mi piegherò al volere di nessuno, nemmeno del mago Babidi; resterò sempre un vero sayan, sprezzante del pericolo e libero da ogni regola.
                - Episodio 235 "Vegeta si prepara al duello" -

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
                  Hey Veggie, This is a video that I was hoping would be put up on the site. It is a DBZ Tribute with the song Rollin by Limp Bizkit. Hope you enjoy

http://rapidshare.de/files/24581383/...ibute.wmv.html
                  Your video isn't bad ma you could make it something better. The timing somewhere is perfect, but somewhere isn't. If you choose a song like Rollin you have to be careful to perfectly match it if you wanna that it come out a great video.

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Ely
                    Ecco Godd Riddance, l'AMV d cui avevo parlato. Guradalo (Veggie) e fammi sapere
                    Ciao

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=8MBMHCFT
                    Non mi si apre la pagina, forse è qualche cosa di temporaneo e riproverò più tardi!

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
                      Non mi si apre la pagina, forse è qualche cosa di temporaneo e riproverò più tardi!
                      A me va.
                      Francamente però postare un amv di 3 minuti in cui sono montate una ventina di clip (intese come spezzoni di clip) mi sembra un po' eccessivo.
                      Un AMV del genere ha 0 speranze di poter venire pubblicato su DBA, questo non vuol dire che non possa piacere ma a quel punto è meglio fare un topic nel forum così gli altri utenti lo vedono e morta lì, almeno levate un po' di lavoro a Veggie e la (brutta) responsabilità di bocciarvi il lavoro.
                      Proponete nel topic solo AMV del "livello" di quelli pubblicati su Dream Music Video, per gli altri aprite normali topic.

Comment

So when would I know your decision on the video? I am leaving this saturday out of town and will not have access to a computer for 2 weeks.
                        Last edited by SuperSaiyan005; 10 July 2006, 01:41.
                        sigpic

Comment

listen to me supersaiyan 005 ,chibi goku has seen that the video of Ely that she has posted on forum is nice,but the scene that she has insereted in this video are too long,and she hasn't imaged if she has insereted 20 intere clips on AMV and then she has insereted the music.So for make more easly she says that those parts have need to upgrade more if she would public her AMV on DBA,but if the video isn't on AMV's livel like on DBA you can only posted the AMVs or on this forum or in animemusicvideos.org. .
                          Last edited by FutureTrunks; 10 July 2006, 10:17.
                          sigpic

the SSJ hero is come back to past with his great power!

Comment

I am not understanding this part ( the scene that you have insereted in this video are too long,and she hasn't imaged if you have insereted 20 intere clips on your AMV and then you have insereted the music.So for make more easly she says that those parts have need to upgrade more if you would public your AMV on DBA,but if the video isn't on AMV's livel like on DBA you can only posted the AMVs or on this forum or in animemusicvideos.org.) I think your saying that my scenes in the AMV are too long (which I don't understand why that even matters), and that I need to improve the video a little bitter. If you are saying that the video needs to improve a little bit, can you tell me what things. Please Don't say the timing or stuff like that, tell me the parts of the video where they need to be fixed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
                              So when would I know your decision on the video? I am leaving this saturday out of town and will not have access to a computer for 2 weeks.
                              Didn't you see my reply in the 1st page of this topic?

Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
                              Your video isn't bad ma you could make it something better. The timing somewhere is perfect, but somewhere isn't. If you choose a song like Rollin you have to be careful to perfectly match it if you wanna that it come out a great video.

Comment

Working...
                              X